My 30 gallon tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Bubbles2112

Is someone behind me???
Jun 22, 2008
North Carolina, USA
Real Name
Barbara
David--your tank is awesome!! Very well done and a pleaser to the eye :thm: I really like what you have done with your CO2 bubbles! Mind if I try your idea out with my tank?? :)

civic07si

Froggie Fanatic
Oct 10, 2008
Wow, I just caught on to this thread, your tank is AMAZING. Im very impressed. Everything looks awesome, and I love the mix of life in your tank!

DAVIDFBT

Extinct? Since when?
Feb 3, 2008
Great Lakes, Illinois
Real Name
Definitely not David
I got a new Bamboo Shrimp today, after weeks of searching LFSs for them, one of them finally got them in. I will also post a little update along with pictures of her.

DAVIDFBT

Extinct? Since when?
Feb 3, 2008
Great Lakes, Illinois
Real Name
Definitely not David
Thanks for the compliment. Here's an update after doing a major rescape and a trim. I was kind of sick of the big anubias in the middle foreground taking up all that floor space, and I wanted to have a foreground full of Dwarf Hairgrass. So the only option was to move the rock holding the huge anubias plant to the mid background where it would not block anything. I also added a piece of wood that is drilled to a slab of slate, it's just that I forgot to put it in when I was originally building the aquarium.

I cut off about 7 inches of Hygro, giving me alot of room in the back corner.

The newly designed foreground:

And finally my new Bamboo Shrimp hanging out in the same exact place as my old one:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store