My dad has a small problem with his tank.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

teigan666

AC Members
Sep 26, 2010
Peterborough Ontairo
Real Name
Teigan
ok first of all i doubt your tanks are cycled tbh and second of all you have no way of knowing that the other angel is a male i know for a fact cause i just spent the last 2 weeks researching angels, you can only tell male and female angelfish apart when they are breeding the breeding tube of the female is wider then the male and the male breeding tube is shaped like the tip of a pencil, you can only observe this when they are breeding and angels only breed from the age of 12 months till there old, my advise is rehome your fish and get a pet that you can properly take care of

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
darkredtigr.deviantart.com
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 12 Pro Max
I know the gender of my angelfish, I seen my large angelfish laying eggs. I had this tank for over a year and it is cycled, had the large angelfish since she was the size of a half dollar, that was 4 years ago. The smaller angel is male. I raised all of these fish, rehomed the fry I had in the tank.

Never tell me to rehome all of my fish and get a different pet, I love my fish and I do take good care of them. I also take care of my brother's ball python, which he's to lazy to feed and I give the snake water. I had fish since I was 8, I'm 19 now...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store