Name Sterotypes

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

missmeliss

Addicted to Aquariums
Aug 18, 2008
Exit 34B
Real Name
Melissa
:rofl:

missmeliss

Addicted to Aquariums
Aug 18, 2008
Exit 34B
Real Name
Melissa
HAHA!!! That's great!

wesleydnunder

Discus Addict
Dec 11, 2005
Gulf Coast Texas
Real Name
Mark
Never dated a Melissa but went to school with a couple. Both were thick-bodied and cowgirls.

The other Marks I've met were much like me; conceited, self absorbed, highly intelligent jerks.

Mark

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
The Pauls I know usually are sociable,kinda geeky, and maintain respect when we talk. :D

Sent from my GT-P1000 using MonsterAquaria

melissadotson

AC Members
Mar 30, 2009
parkersburg wv
my name is Melissa..i am skinny..i'm kinda in between 2&3 i'm a bit of a tomboy, i do get my nails done all of the time..i hate soapoperas and i don't like sports..not much for cars either..i do love to fish and go hunting..i have noticed that growing up, i always did seem tp prefer the to hang out with the boys...lol..i don't carry a purse..i don't even own one..lol

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
All the Travis's I've ever met wear glasses... including myself lol.

Weird eh?

Bushkill

Registered Member
Dec 1, 2011
Bushkill, PA
Real Name
Angelo
My middle daughter is named Angela. My peanut, and very much a brainy but girly girl.

My sister-in-law (Wife's sister) is named Angela. Uber-religious control freak home schools 5 kids in the Bible belt.

My ex-sister-in-law ("was" married to brother-in-law) is named Angela turned out to be severely bi-polar and a true nut-case.

My wife's grand-mother was named Angela. The quintessential Italian gandma and matriarch.

My name is Angelo.

On the few occasions when we were at a family gathering when someone called "Ange".........half the room answered.

RNeiswander

Bunned
Nov 27, 2010
SW Ohio
I had an ex named Melissa, definitely number 3, she was ok at first, then she did a 180 and started cheating on me, with a few guys. So now I assume all Melissa's are cheaters. Besides you MM of course.

I also learned that never date a girl who only says she only gets along with guys. It never ends well.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
Try being a guy named Jamie...

We all either know how to fight, or are total smart-acres. It comes with all the taunting growing up.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store