Need a list of good advanced books

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Sharyl C

Mola and Me
Fish Disease by Noga

What can I say its my bible when it comes to disease diagnosis and treatment. It has good pictures and info, as well as a Pharmacopia in the back for medications.

Aquariology.
Sorry, I don't have it in front of me at the moment but its a good general reference. Covers everything from setting up to diseases.

SnakeIce

AC Members
May 4, 2002
North Ga, USA
Real Name
Frederick
Atlas of Livebearers of the World by Lothar Wischnath
isbn 0-86622-368-1
T. F. H. Publishing, INC

It contains all livebearers exept endlers. some are not kept or not able to be kept in an aquarium but the 10"X15" coffe' table style book has pictures of most of the species, lots of biotope information, aquarium care info, and even a section that explains some genetic info on some of the more popular spieces.

A beautiful interesting book.

TBA

AC Members
Dec 14, 2002
I'd have to say the best books I've found are the Baensch Aquarium Atlas' (vols. #1-3). I'd recommend buying all three but if you can't afford all three at once, the first one's worth having without the other two.

VoodooChild

Kissin' the Sky
Dec 17, 2001
MN
Visit site
Corydoras by Haeb I believe though I'm not sure.
Fishes of Wisconsin. I don't have the author but it is THE book for anyone interested in native fishes from the Midwest. About $100 but well worth it.
Hey Val, where'd you get Ad Konnig's book (great I may add) for so much? I know you said Canadian, but I bought mine for only $60. I think that I'm still way ahead.

TTman

AC Members
May 20, 2001
Dr Axelrod's Aquarium Atlas. NOT the mini-one, the $99.99 one. big thick big book w/thousands of pictures.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store