NHL Playoff time again! Take your picks

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Who's winning the Stanley cup this year

• Total voters

Bitsy

Intelligent,Conservative,Beautiful
Dec 3, 2005
Jenison, MI
www.myspace.com
ive went to almost all the pens home playoff games. i save all year just for the chance to go. ive spent almost 2300 so far.

O by the way there is a guy who works at my job his name is stanley cup. No bull i swear to god. he has also told me to see the pens win in 6
I wish I could afford that, but between ticket prices and gas (about 3 hours away) it's just not feasible.

Do you seriously work with someone named Stanley Cup or are you just being a brat?!? :) :liar:

catfish69hunter

AC Members
Feb 23, 2008
I wish I could afford that, but between ticket prices and gas (about 3 hours away) it's just not feasible.

Do you seriously work with someone named Stanley Cup or are you just being a brat?!? :) :liar:
NO i swear to god his name is stanley cup he works at our sister plant about 100 yards down the road from me. the pens gave him tixs to the game 4 game just so they could have stanley cup in the building. watch the first game at the burgh and you might hear them talking about him.

as for the games i only live about 25 min outta the burg so its good but out ticket prices are like 100 more per ticket that sucks sooo many pens fans sooo few wings fans. they even opened the arena last night o let people watch it on the jumbo tron.

Bitsy

Dec 3, 2005
Jenison, MI
www.myspace.com
Yup, they won 4-0 :) Come on DM, this is the best part of hockey season!!

SpockthePuffer

AC Members
Jan 2, 2008
Pittsburgh
lol, you work the Stanley Cup!? I saw him in the paper, lol!!! Thats so funny!!

I also think the Pens will win in 6 games :D

The wing defense is really good though, I was surprised.

Bitsy

Dec 3, 2005
Jenison, MI
www.myspace.com
lol, you work the Stanley Cup!? I saw him in the paper, lol!!! Thats so funny!!

I also think the Pens will win in 6 games :D

The wing defense is really good though, I was surprised.
Why surprised? We have the best defense men in the NHL, and one of the hottest :) I have a huge crush on Brett Lebda.........

Bitsy

Dec 3, 2005
Jenison, MI
www.myspace.com
Wings vs Penguins tonight at 8pm eastern

Ready for another butt kicking Penguins fans?!?!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store