Ogre's Tank - almost here

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Weezer

Plastic Plant's Live Longer
Mar 2, 2007
"Minnesota - It Gets Chilly Here"
Nice close ups........:dance2:

OgreMkV

Father of Earth's Next Emperor
Apr 26, 2007
Port Arthur, TX
ogremkv.wordpress.com
Well... I finally went to Petsmart again. I only spent $82 this time. heh.

I had to get some plant food (Flourish). Then I saw some ceramic noodles and I need some more. I went ahead and got some aquarium decor and some carbon... just in case.

Oh yeah... I got some fish too.:)

I got 4 more Neons for a school of eight... if they all get along.

I watched three gourami tanks for about an hour and then picked two blue gouramis and brought them home too. I'll wait until they're settled and take some picks.

BTW: I saw some interesting behavior in that tank. It was the standard pet store crowded tank. There must have been 20 blue gouramis in the tank.

There were two obviously dominant fish. Both were brightly colored and fairly aggressive towards the duller fish. What was fascinating was that when the two dominants went to the same side of the tank... one of the dull fish (on the opposite side) would suddenly become very brightly colored and start fin nipping and chasing other fish.

When the two super dominant ones came back, the pretender would get very dull and very passive.

I hope I did OK. I got the two super dominant ones. They were obviously active, healthy fish. They're going into a 55g tank, so they should find room without bothering each other.

Pics soon.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Nice!

Dwarf Puffers

Dec 11, 2006
NS, Canada
NIIIIICE TANK!!

You may hav esome problems if they're 2 males, funno though :huh:

Nice!

(there is a large piece of debri floating near the surface...you should be able to net it out)
LMAO :rofl:

diptonartist

diptonartist
Jul 24, 2005
NE England
Should keep you busy a while! What a project though! Think my wife would stand a 3rd tank? Have to work on that one.
Good luck-keep us updated!
Bill

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan
looking good!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com