OhNo's 10 gallon planted tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

OhNo123

AC Members
May 20, 2007
Hey all, I just realized that I haven't had a picture of my setup for at least a year, so I went and took some shots.

This is going to be a journal, when I get a chance, I'm going to rescape again. :D

So lets start with the specs...

Filter : Eheim Classic 2213 canister filter
Lighting : 36w 7000k strip light plus a 11w bulb in back left corner for plants, and 7w bulb in back right corner for plants. Total of 54 watts. It may seem a lot, but the light is not evenly distributed.
CO2 : Pressurized paintball setup with diffuser
Substrate
: Tahitian Moon Sand

Fauna : 9 yellow shrimp, 1 amano shrimp, numerous malaysian trumpet snails, and some ramshorn snails

Flora : Taiwan Moss, Flame Moss, Hemianthus micranthemoides, Ludwiga ovalis (I think), Rotala Rotundifolia, Blyxa Japonica, Rotala Nanjenshan, Hornwort, and Moss balls.

The first pic is a whole tank shot, second is left side of the tank, third the right, the fourth pic is my taiwan moss-rocks.

I also have a little hydra problem, as you can see from pic five.
And just a picture of my amano shrimp and some shrimp :D

Suggestions are welcomed, I plant on stocking my tank with fish shortly.

So far my possible fish list : pygmy cories, scarlet badis, and spotted rasboras.

IMGP2510.JPG IMGP2511.JPG IMGP2512.JPG IMGP2514.JPG IMGP2516.JPG IMGP2520.JPG IMGP2521.JPG

OhNo123

AC Members
May 20, 2007
thanks steza, aquagem

also forgot to mention that if you look at the glass on the front and sides of the tank, it is blurry. That is because of my excess algae growth. :)

Problem should be solved shortly, however. :D

Mr. Nerite is on his way here!

AquaGem

AC Members
Jan 10, 2009
Kzoo Michigan
Real Name
Tori
What kind of nerite are you getting? I'm getting some too! From MsJ. Aren't they the cutest? I'm sure it'll look fab. in your tank :)

AquaGem

AC Members
Jan 10, 2009
Kzoo Michigan
Real Name
Tori
ooooh!!! Aren't they sweet? I'm hoping to get a bumblebee too :) I'll keep my mouth closed now, as it this is not about your pics lol. I tend to get off topic a lot :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store