Poll: Which is your favorite fish and why?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Hootchieman

I may be crazy, but I'm not insane.
Oct 22, 2002
Victoria, B.C.
Visit site
Got to vote for my 3 Yo-Yos. Especially when they make that smacking sound when they attack the air bubbles on the surface of the water. Two of them are taking bloodworm from my fingers now too!

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
I like all my fish equally...I dont really have any favorites. But I guess if I had to get rid of all of them but one, it would be my single male angelfish. Had him a long time..so it's more a sentimental thing I guess. He's a big guy too...about 6-6 1/2" long and 8" tall...big bodied and thick. He had a mate at one time, but his sexual appetite did her in.

Spider

AC Members
Feb 4, 2003
WA
Visit site
My 2 favorite fish are my one-eyed Mollie and my Betta "Mysteria". The Mollie is just plain an individual and my betta loves to flirt with me. He hates my boyfriend though. Mysteria has even puffed up and threatened him some times.

ThirdEyE

AC Members
Jan 12, 2003
wilson, new york
www.toolband.com
fav fish

my first fish and prbly a lot of other people too, my 10" red tiger oscar.

known for their obvious personalites towards thier owner. i hand feed mine beefheart and can "pet" him while doing gravel cleaning.

When he gets mad he goes from black/red to black/red with white strips down his back and whole stomach. i dunno he's a weirdo:rolleyes:

when anyone besides me gets near the tank he gets restless, it's fun to dare friends to stick they're hand in there (no bites yet) :p
although he bit my mom's nose when she was leaning over the tank when i first got him.

always wanted a pair of peacock bass though
:(

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store