Post your FOWLR tank pics here!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

PJW

AC Members
Mar 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Visit site

My 75g is kind of in the middle of FOWLR and a Reef. Don't have any high end coral but do have a couple of corals, Polyps and various color mushrooms.

DoN_WoN

Got Betta's?
Oct 16, 2008
South Florida
www.youtube.com
this is my friend Smartdog126's FOWLR tank, he has ick in it and only 1 fish left, me and him are gonna take it down eventually and make it freshwater!!

IMG_0038.JPG.jpeg

timmytimtim

AC Members
Jun 16, 2009
Just started the cycle!!!

:feedback: Hey everyone!!!!! OK...I'm a newbie (be kind) but I've been researching the salt water world for a long time; anyway, I recently got a 75 gal tank. After about two weeks of researching rock I decided to go with Texas Holy Rock instead of all live rock. I have added about 3 pounds of live to help with the cycle and seeding, but didn't want to go all live...I like the different look and the "Holy" part of the rock.

I would like to get some feedback from other folks (please don't just be a jerk to the newbie)

I know this is a long term thing and don't want to rush any aspect of getting my tank going, but would like some pointers.

The tank is 75 gal, I have a wet/dry filter system that was set up on a 125 tank, about 100lbs of holy rock, 3 pounds of live rock, protein skimmer (not hooked up during cycling) and my two 1280gph power head should be here today!!!!

Thanks

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
Here's an updated pic of mine. I have just a handful of fish in there now...mostly snails, crabs, etc. I'm thinking about getting some mushroom corals and slowly building it into a reef. Gotta get more lights, an RO/DI filter and a sump/fuge first, however.
It's about 2 yrs old now.

100_5146.jpg

100_5146.jpg

mlefessler

AC Members
Mar 4, 2008
Rochester, NY
Thought I'd share mine. It's only about 3 months old.
No fish - just snails, crabs and shrimp.
Working on the LR and filling in the spaces.
Hopefully a year from now, it'll look like slappy's. *jealous*

DSC_0252.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store