Ptrick125's 75 Gallon

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Ptrick125

Learning a lot everyday
Feb 2, 2012
Georgetown(Near Austin) ,Texas
www.patrick.international
Real Name
Patrick
I rehomed the hermits! I only got a few bucks for each one, but it's better than nothing. I also got two frags! One small zoanthid colony $10, and two green mushrooms $10.

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Ptrick125

Learning a lot everyday
Feb 2, 2012
Real Name
Patrick
UPDATE!

The corals have been doing well, I got a yellow coris wrasse (2"-2.5", a yellow watchman goby, (hides a lot in the live rock jungle) some more zoanthids, and the green star polyp opened up! It looks amazing under the actinics! The kenya trees have repaired themselves, and have opened up.

How often should I feed the fish? I got some Hikari mysis shrimp, and the fish love it!

One of the zoanthid's had some stringy stuff on it, so I snapped off the part that had it and it is away from the other corals, what is that? Is it going to harm the other corals?

(MFK mobile isn't working, and when I went on the computer I realized this thread has 10,000 views, and 200+ responses! Thanks for all the help, I wouldn't be able to do this without y'all)

Coler

AC Members
Jan 30, 2007
You've really come a long way since the start of this thread - well done and keep reading/researching/learning/posting/enjoying your fish.

Ptrick125

Learning a lot everyday
Feb 2, 2012
Real Name
Patrick
You've really come a long way since the start of this thread - well done and keep reading/researching/learning/posting/enjoying your fish.
Yeah, I wasn't the best back then :p

It looks a lot better once you take your time, and do the right thing!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Ptrick125

Learning a lot everyday
Feb 2, 2012
Real Name
Patrick
I have some bad and good news :( :)

I have bubble algae in the tank :(

I got two emerald crabs, and the corals have been doing well. The GSP is starting to spread.

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Ptrick125

Learning a lot everyday
Feb 2, 2012
Real Name
Patrick
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store