Some pictures

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
Nice tank. I love your festivums! I haven't seen them in many years. We had a couple (few?) a long time ago but I haven't seen them in a very long time. Cute angels too.

Next time I need some clown pics please, you know I'm a loach lover

jake72

AC Members
Jan 28, 2019
Are you not using any substrate below that? Your plants look quite healthy, I must ask how you are doing.
The substrate is deep but it is the same from top to bottom. I do from time to time add root tabs around the various crypts and echinodorus; beyond that i add one dosage of fertilizer a week after water changes.... i guess the fishes also fertilize a bit. 'cept for a sword plant in the very back all plants have been in the tank for over a year so they are well adapted to the tank environment. You can see that sword plant in the picture because the last emersed leaf is decaying as new submersed leaves have grown.

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
I love a pretty jungle! I'm not sure how to ask which plants I'd like IDs on...I know some...OK, what are the long red leaves front & center in your last pic? I have a guess but I think it's wrong...sigh)

I wish I could grow mad. lace for very long...do you have a "trick" for it?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store