Sunlight’s tank journal

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Amazoniantanklvr

AC Members
Feb 26, 2020
North America
Never seen blonde ones before! Back sure to post pics!

Reactions: Sunlight

dudley

Eheim User
Feb 9, 2005
Medina, Ohio
Real Name
Dee
Sunlight, nice job on the tank rescape and glad to hear your will be getting some frogs!!

Instead of using plastic wrap to cover any gaps in the tank lid, consider using plastic mesh canvas from craft store. It comes in different colors and mesh size, easy to cut with scissors to fit around filters and stuff and you could hot glue it in place if you want as it could still be removed easily enough.

Sunlight

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
Sunlight, nice job on the tank rescape and glad to hear your will be getting some frogs!!

Instead of using plastic wrap to cover any gaps in the tank lid, consider using plastic mesh canvas from craft store. It comes in different colors and mesh size, easy to cut with scissors to fit around filters and stuff and you could hot glue it in place if you want as it could still be removed easily enough.
That is a perfect idea! I'll see if my dad has some laying around, he probably does! If not, I'll pick some up from the store when I can.

Reactions: dudley

angelcraze

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
Really good job on the rescape! I really like the look and glad you have achieved what you were going for. Also happy you are ready to venture with another frog or two, you did well to access the sitch. I think you are ready too ;) Let us know what it do!

Sunlight

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
Really good job on the rescape! I really like the look and glad you have achieved what you were going for. Also happy you are ready to venture with another frog or two, you did well to access the sitch. I think you are ready too ;) Let us know what it do!
Thank you very much! I'm so excited, they're supposed to ship out today so I've been checking my email every 10 minutes ?

Sunlight

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
An update! LiveAquaria didn't have any more blonde frogs by the time they got to my order, so they went ahead and shipped out my regular-colored frog today (he/she will be here tomorrow). They are supposed to get more blonde frogs within the next 2 weeks and will ship him/her out as a separate order for free! :) I'm so excited to meet my new little bundles of joy!! I hope so badly that they are healthy ?

Sunlight

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
Okay, so I'm in love with this tiny little frog......... He/she is the absolute cutest thing I've ever seen!!! And SO tiny. Here it is next to my finger! Any name suggestions? :)

new baby.jpg

It's very very skinny too. I'm going to let it settle for the day and then try feeding it tonight. It keeps biting everything so I'm assuming it's very hungry!

neontetraking

AC Members
May 16, 2020
Earth
Real Name
Jake
that is a cute frog :)

• Love
Reactions: Sunlight
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com