Symphysodon aequifasciatus (Discus)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Thanks..

Mark that's what i was thinking as well thanks man I appreciate the info..

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
I like your other discus better. They look healthy though. You keep getting more n more fish and well as for myself I got to part with almost all of mine.

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Dam man thats not good Gabe but hell you have to do what you need to man.. Yeah i have Angel fish and Discus now..

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Together? Or in there own tanks?

Yea it will be better bro. Gonna try to get 4 40 gallon breeders on my next days off for the fish I am keeping then Ill probably be parting with my 135 gallon as well or keeping it in storage and selling my other one. I just wanna get things under control. I went way over board on my fish and would be broke till next year to acquire everything I need to keep them healthy.

This is my plan
1st 40gal breeding pair of C. myrnae
2nd 40gal breeding pair of C. septemfasciatus
3rd 40gal breeding pair of C. nanoluteus
4th 40gal No plans. Prob my Prochilodus rubrotaeniatus oh along with my L096

I will have various schooling fish in the tanks so it won't be so bare. I'm choosing to keep those three cichlids versus my Firemouths simply because there smaller they look cool but also because there on the C.A.R.E.S. list.

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Cool deal well it sounds manageable and the fish list sounds good.. Right now i have a Discus tank an Angel tank and a Discus mixed with Angel tank.. 3 all together plus my other tanks..

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
There fine my Discus are bigger than the Angels, I have 8 Discus in with 3 Angels in a 120gal

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store