FREE *** THE ULTIMATE HOLIDAY RAOK 2008 THEAD***

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bettacreek

AC Members
Apr 2, 2008
Central Pennsylvania
Snail stuff

2-3 orders - 8oz Calcium Chloride - Same thing as Kent Marine Turbo Calcium. (http://www.marinedepot.com/ps_ViewI...ents-Saltwater_Aquarium_Supplies~vendor~.html)
It can also be used in freshwater. I use it for my tropheus duboisi and for most of my snail tanks (snail only tanks, or tanks with fish that aren't bothered by hard water)

1-2 orders - 10 MTS - I'll try to get medium sized ones, between 1/4 and 1/2 inch

1-2 orders - 5 Ramshorns - Honestly, some may be more orange, some maybe more red and others are more of a pink, but I won't be able to pick out specific colors, because I'm pretty bad with picking/guessing shades. These will be about pea sized, maybe a little smaller, but will grow rapidly with good care.

3-4 orders - 4oz Snail sticks - Ken's Catfish Pellets, but they work better for snails than anything else. These things hold up extremely well in the water without dissolving into a nasty mess.

You can mix up and grab one item, or a few, but preferably only one of each type, to give more of a chance to other people. Shipping will depend on weight and zipcode, but will most likely be $5.55 (that includes delivery confirmation). Like, one order of calcium and one order of snail food will be exactly $5.55, no matter the destination. An order of each type of snail and the snail food would be $5.55, but if you order one of everything, then it'll probably bump it to the next weight class.

I *MIGHT* put a trapdoor snail (should be dime size, maybe a tad smaller) or two in an order or two (for any state), or possibly even a bridgesii (should be at least pea sized) in PENNSYLVANIA orders only! If you wish to receive a Japanese trapdoor snail, please specify, but I cannot guarantee that you will get one, even if you ask (they may not even be here by the time I ship out the packages!) If you live in Pennsylvania and are ok to receiving a bridgesii, please specify, again, I cannot guarantee that you will receive any bridgesii. If you don't live in Pennsylvania, please don't ask for a bridgesii, I do not have permits for out of state shipments and refuse to ship illegally (for the snail's sake, as well as mine and your's).

**I will not ship until after the holidays. Shipping will most likely be on the 5th of January, to avoid loss and delay in the mail.**

Last edited:

petluvr

AC Members
Jun 5, 2008
Podunk, Va.
Real Name
Larry
gone

I have about 10 air pumps that all work in all different sizes. As many as I can get in a flat rate shipping box (Getting them FINALLY tomorrow) for $7.00

2-AquaCulture MK-1501****1 airline
Whisper 10-30****1 airline
Whisper 30-60****2 airline
AquaCulture MK-1504*****2 airline
Airtech 2KO***SMALL****1 airline

Last edited by a moderator:

UpstateNYer

AC Members
Apr 10, 2008
Antwerp, NY 13608
Real Name
Ric Letson
gone

Ho Ho Ho

Guess I'm feeling a bit of the x-mas spirit.. but it might just be the Tom & Jerry* talking.

Here's my offer:

One (1) AquaClear 20 Powerhead - New & Still Shrink Wrapped
-AND-
One (1) AquaClear QuickFilter Attachment - New & Still Shrink Wrapped

Shipping is $10 USPS Priority Mail, PayPal Preferred.

Ric

* - A "Tom & Jerry" is a hot foamy eggnog drink containing Rum & Brandy. Yummalicious. Guaranteed to warm ya through and through even in -40F weather.

Amante_di_Betta

Anubias Harlet
May 21, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Real Name
Gary
Her comes AmanteClaus right down Betta Lane.

gone

Im offering up a Hydro-Sponge V sponge Filter. I have 2 available. This particular model is the one rated for up to 125 gallons. Shipping USPS Priority $6 PER filter (I have 2). PayPal Preferred.

*Thanks to everyone who keeps this a great, helpful and reliable place to come.

-Gary (Amante_di_Betta)

chefjamesscott

beware the house tiger
May 28, 2008
i have a bunch of fake plants that im not using an various heaters that will do a 20g or less ill also rummage through my boxes of stuff and throw a bunch of other things in as well it will be a nice box o fishy stuff

chefjamesscott

beware the house tiger
May 28, 2008
ok here is one better ill offer up a goodie box containing some personal blends of spices and herbs that i use in my chefing i will make up four different care packages for four different people

rogersb

AC Members
Apr 9, 2008
I have a couple spare ten gallons someone can have if they pick them up. One was used to hold saltwater stuff, so it needs some TLC, and the other was used for a snake and I have no idea if it holds water, but hey, it's free. Hazleton area pick up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store