Update on my Geo's

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Do not miss that deal!!! Idc if you have to dig a hole and bury them! You'll find somewhere to put those tanks! Asdfghjkl wish there was a deal like that up here!

abarilot

AC Members
Jun 7, 2009
By the Beach!
Real Name
Armand
You should definitely grab those tanks!!! I setup 5 new tanks with the fish I brought back and I know if I wanted to keep them all I'd have to setup up more. Ken Davis offers his trip every year as do other people and I highly recommend going to Uruguay. Not only do you catch beautiful fish, the food is amazing (especially for you beef lovers) and the women are stunning!!! Plus the trip is very beginner friendly.

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
No doubt thats a great deal but i found another one, 75gal for 50 bucks each and 30gal for 20 each plus the guy is holding them for me as long as i need him to which works out better, i will probably do like 4 75gal and a few 30gal and do a rack system..

abarilot

AC Members
Jun 7, 2009
By the Beach!
Real Name
Armand
Wow that is an awesome steal!!! The guide Felipe makes the trip so easy. He teaches you all the methods for capturing the fish and keeping them alive. The only thing good to learn prior to the trip is how to throw the cast net. That is how I caught some of the rarer fish like G. balzanii, C. celidochilus and C. minuano. Plus you stay in motels the entire time instead of camping and go to restaurants for dinner every night!

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Oh wow that sounds pretty nice. I wanna go now for vacation lol. If I see a fish in the water I want Ill chase it down or up river if I have to. Ide prob end up becoming lunch for a big caimen or anaconda though. Gotta die sometime lol.

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Lmao Gabes going to die on a collecting trip... What a way to go.

I'm deff in prob 2012 Summer I'll need to get my passport. Right now I'm getting my scuba license. Then next summer I should be stright for the ride! How much did it cost you total? And do they cover the price for bringing the fish back or is it on you? Also do they ONLY go to Uruguay? I'd like to go to a Peru and the surrounding region for a trip. Lots of fish I want around there.

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
My only problem is the fact that it seems like you mostly find Gymnogeophagus, Australoheros, and the occasional Cichlasoma along with pleco and pike. So maybe I'd have to find a central American collecting trip.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Pleco's are fine with me bro lol. I bet that would be a story to tell huh. Seeing this big guy chasing a fish right into the jaws of a big caimen. Its ok I wouldnt go without this one knife made by SOG which I plan on buying very soon. I went hiking with my sis but knowing that there are cougars in that area I couldn't bring myself to go into the narrow paths with so many blind corners while only carrying a 4" pocket knife on me. The knife I want is like a foot long and thats just the blade not the handle. LOL. I would go prepared. Granted if im abushed by say a jaguar from behind im still pretty much done for lol.

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Yeah but I'm going to be looking for big cichlids! The Guatemala rivers along with Mexico, and Honduras have a lot of the species I need/ want.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store