Update on my Geo's

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Oh ok. Then youll be on a different trip then me. I like the having a room and having dinner at a resteraunt better then sleeping outside in flea infested jungles hoping you dont become the dinner lol.

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Hey the 12gage is your best friend out there. I love the wilderness! Hahahaha no I'll prob get a nice lil room in some town

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Mike takes like a million pics and finds like 5 that come out good then posts them here lol. Thats how. He likes to cheat instead of taking every picture individually.

Hey Kyle what if there are no towns around? I think I saw a documentary where it's not only the animals and mosquitoes your got to worry about but some native tribes as well. Heard some of them are cannibals. LOL Have fun. Oh and in my previous post i meant mosquito infested jungles not flea infested lol.

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Mike takes like a million pics and finds like 5 that come out good then posts them here lol. Thats how. He likes to cheat instead of taking every picture individually.

Hey Kyle what if there are no towns around? I think I saw a documentary where it's not only the animals and mosquitoes your got to worry about but some native tribes as well. Heard some of them are cannibals. LOL Have fun. Oh and in my previous post i meant mosquito infested jungles not flea infested lol.
Hmmmmm should be a fun ride! I'll probably contact Rusty Wessel and a few other major collectors and see what I can fish out hahaha

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Hahaha you funny me mucker its called rapid photo taking LOL..

Hey Nano i do not believe you can take a weapon into another country they will not let you declare it, i have the same issue see here i am always packing heat and i can protect myself over there you have to lay your fate in others hands..

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Darn.... Looks like this my prove to be more of a challenge than expected.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Dude you serious??? Come on now you just go to a back alley and pick one up lol. Granted you wont know the history of the gun so not always safe but will protect you none the less. Me Ill just buy a knife ove there Machete's shouldn't cost much then I could always just give it away when its time to return home.

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Hahahaha find a lil Mexican kid on the side of the road... Here have a blade bye. Lmao

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store