Update on my Geo's

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Yea I dont think so. Kid is likely to use it on you and take your wallet.
:iagree:
:rofl::rofl: it's funny only because it's true hahahaha

abarilot

AC Members
Jun 7, 2009
By the Beach!
Real Name
Armand
You guys are too much!!! Just go to Uruguay cuz the people would rather smoke you out than rob you. I believe it is the safest country in SA.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Smoke us out? Ok there are three different scenerio's coming to mind either one there using fire to chase us out of our dwelling two there shooting us till were dead and probably a couple times more for good measure or going to have a MJ contest lol.

But yeah people in some parts of mexico will do anything for money right now. Sucks that it's gone so far down hill. Use to love going to Tijuana but now its just not safe.

abarilot

AC Members
Jun 7, 2009
By the Beach!
Real Name
Armand
Smoke us out? Ok there are three different scenerio's coming to mind either one there using fire to chase us out of our dwelling two there shooting us till were dead and probably a couple times more for good measure or going to have a MJ contest lol.

But yeah people in some parts of mexico will do anything for money right now. Sucks that it's gone so far down hill. Use to love going to Tijuana but now its just not safe.
I used to go to Tj at least once a month to get dinner with my folks. I don't remember the last time I was there though, such a shame. I still love going to Baja to surf every year though.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
We only went like once a year to TJ but man it was nice to buy stuff just walk around and dude there food was so dang good. My mouth waters at just the thought of it. But yeah no more TJ for me. What's real sad is my lil bro and sis may never know what its like to be in mexico or TJ at all. Oh well.

So what kind of fish are expected to be there abarilot? I dont know fish and there localities all I know is that Oscars = SA Red Devils = CA Green Terrors = SA so on and so forth.

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Lots of Gymnogeophagus, pike cichlids. And some others I'm not to sure about

abarilot

AC Members
Jun 7, 2009
By the Beach!
Real Name
Armand
Basically what Nano said. Let's see I brought back 4 species of gymnogeophagus, 3 crenicichla, 2 cichlasoma, 2 apistos, 3 plecos, otos, cories, 2 knifefish, multiple tetras, and live bearers. I may be forgetting something. If I wasn't in CA I could have brought back baby hoplias and piranha. Most the fish down there are not in the hobby. Plus none need heaters!!!

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Basically what Nano said. Let's see I brought back 4 species of gymnogeophagus, 3 crenicichla, 2 cichlasoma, 2 apistos, 3 plecos, otos, cories, 2 knifefish, multiple tetras, and live bearers. I may be forgetting something. If I wasn't in CA I could have brought back baby hoplias and piranha. Most the fish down there are not in the hobby. Plus none need heaters!!!
Where in central American do you live? Is it possible for you to import fish?

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
The Balzanii is what i would look for love that fish also i like the Cupid cichlid as well along with corys..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store