URGENT: PLEASE HELP FEMALE BETTA FISH

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ayra321

}((((*>
Jul 28, 2009
florida
about that im not sure...... try not to touch her too much
maybe you could get her into a plastic bag,cut out the corner,and drain enough water so that you can poke her head and gills through the corner and hold onto her body in the bag so you aviod oils from your skin getting on her
^

also if it gets broken in half it would be a smaller piece so she may be able to expel it from her gills by herself

Ava

Snail Convert!!!!!
Jan 8, 2008
Scotland
I think too much could go wrong with that method. The hole would have to be the exact size to hold her and not too small to damage fins. Theres also the problem of getting her out of being stuck in that hole again without damaging her!

ayra321

}((((*>
Jul 28, 2009
florida
you cut it larger than her body with about a 1.5 in diameter,just so you can easily contain her with out touching her lil squirming body

halfmoonplakat

AC Members
Nov 7, 2009
she just jumped out of the bag and now the pellet has gone inside so deep all you can see are the edges just barely. should i keep trying or let her fight itherself?

ayra321

}((((*>
Jul 28, 2009
florida
let her try and get it out farther,after about thirty mintes or so if she hasnt gotten it out try again

halfmoonplakat

AC Members
Nov 7, 2009
YESSSSS i got half of it out!!!!!!!! :)
and shes pushing some out too!!!!!!! THANKS EVERYONE SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP
im going to try again in a couple of minutes
and then ill post pics of her b4 and after
stay tuned
:)

ayra321

}((((*>
Jul 28, 2009
florida
:clap::clap::clap::clap:yay good job,hopefully she can get the rest out by herself or with your help,keep me posted

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store