URGENT: PLEASE HELP FEMALE BETTA FISH

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ayra321

}((((*>
Jul 28, 2009
florida
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

halfmoonplakat

AC Members
Nov 7, 2009
she jumped out two more times... now there is this whitish film left over but it s still stuck in her gill. she cant breathe underwater with hergills and keeps coming up for air. but after she gulps some bubbles on ly come out of her left gill and not her right (the stuff is stuck under her right gill). she is pushing it out well making good progress. should i feed her?

ayra321

}((((*>
Jul 28, 2009
florida
no let her get it farther out or completely out,even after its out dont feed her cuz she is already stressed and produceing ammonia.

halfmoonplakat

AC Members
Nov 7, 2009
oh yeah, and will she eventually digest it somehow? or break it down? or will it be stuck there forever? bcuz i might not be able to get it all out.. she wont flare at anything and her right fin is clamped to her side tho. and she was the most active flarer ive ever had. she flares at everything, usually. and also shes lost a bit of colour is this normal or permanent? bcuz as a healthy little fish she was a bright blue with a tint of brownish-red. now she is all brown

ayra321

}((((*>
Jul 28, 2009
florida
it will break down but try and get it all out cuz it will probabley rot(imagine having a rotting hamburger in your esophagus)

paperdragon

AC Members
Mar 7, 2008
I would imagine the particles from the disintegrated pellet would all be pushed out once her gill on that side starts moving properly again.

halfmoonplakat

AC Members
Nov 7, 2009
will she get a disease if i cant get it all out
what medications should i use to destress her
or get rid of the rot
should i put my hornwort back in her tank (i took it out for a bit while tweezing bits of the pellet out)
what when and how shouldi feed eher

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store