Welcome to the.....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

kuhliloach

NannerPuss
Dec 4, 2006
this thread is for fun not to offend...

loach tales

oh, bye thye holiest clownloach
shalleth he recieve this blessed alagae wafer
nor shall he commit the sin of clogging the water filter
king loach rules thye country without greed
shareth the plants with other fish and bretheren
may the tank smell heavenly

wildman117

AC Members
May 13, 2008
D-M-V
how long did the battle hym of fish take?

another passage from the book of loach

if yee want kuhli fry you must bestow upon your subjects a under gravel filter and easy entrance
keep the water change day holy
and provide much food of diffrent kinds and states of frozen or live or prepared state

TetraFreak

Church of the Freshwater Aquarium!
Dec 14, 2005
Sweet Home "Northern" Alabama
Bumpty Bump Bump...
The Creator has returned and will post in a lump.

Working on something new to appear shortly...but let everyone's creative juices start flowing again...

rocker92

Shine On You Crazy Diamond
Sep 29, 2008
Minnesota
lol, what a great thread!!

cam191919

AC Members
Apr 8, 2008
Tallahassee FL
And the fish asked the Great Keeper for a representative
to tame the oblivious, the ferocious, and the gluttonous
and to show others the paths to take and never mislead them
one with many faces to appeal to all, whether the good willed or the evil
and his distinct image would never fade among the community.​

The Great Keeper sent

\ ' | ' /
- TOM -
/ . | . \​

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
And the fish asked the Great Keeper for a representative​

to tame the oblivious, the ferocious, and the gluttonous
and to show others the paths to take and never mislead them
one with many faces to appeal to all, whether the good willed or the evil
and his distinct image would never fade among the community.​

The Great Keeper sent

\ ' | ' /
- TOM -

/ . | . \​
:eek:mg::eek:mg::eek:mg:

Alek, you're in trouble!!!

Coler

AC Members
Jan 30, 2007
THE FISHKEEPERS COMMANDMENTS

I. Thou shalt learn of the nitrogen cycle before attempting the miracle of the stocking.

II. Well shall thou knoweth which of my tribes will live together in wonderous peace and harmony and which shall cause many a wailing and a gnashing of teeth, yea and nipping of fins.

III. Thou shalt not suffer my finneth people to live in filth but shall exercise thyself on the seventh day which shall be my day and which shall not be a day of rest but a day of water changes. One fifth shall thou change, although in general thy Lord careth not for Nitrates above 20 ppm.

IV. Thou shalt allow for my finneth people to wax mightily in their happiness, that none of them shall be suffered to have their nose and their tail touching the glass at the same time.

V. Manna shall be sprinkled from the heavens in regular and varied fashion that my people may be nourished; yea but thou shalt recall that my people are greedy and foolish whilst also exhibiting the trait of cuteness and often will they attempt to cloud the purity of their waters by seeking that you overfeed whereupon you shall chide them that overfeeding is a sin unto thy Lord and leads to dropsy.

VI. My people shall be protected through you from the hands of the unlearned, the innocent and young, and the feline, none of whom shall be permitted to enter my people's realm but who shall be content to gaze in wonder, yea and in hunger in the case of the feline, who shall have the especial permission of thy Lord to sleepeth on the hood.

VII. Thou shalt not succumb to false prophets who will tempt you to attempt the miracle of the Tiger Oscar and the 10G tank, for this is heresy.

VIII. The sucker fish is special amongst my people and is loved but is fat and lazy and does not eat algae for long anyway. Thou shalt not presume him to do anything other than suck but shall covet thy neighbours algae scraper.

IX. Honour the dead of my people by allowing them to pass from this watery world to the next by a means of your own choosing, but verily shalt thou ensure that they are indeed dead and not suffer them to pass through the sewerage while life is not expired.

X. My people were born unto the tank and in the tank shalt they remain. Never shalt though allow them to wander freely in the world overgrow their tank though they may, in which case though shalt seek forgiveness for breaking my Fourth Commandment and arrange that they are brought to happiness in a proper sized tank, or disposed of in accordance with my Ninth Commandment.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store