Will you help me with the quest for the west african mudskipper?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

MonoSebaelover

Anableps
Apr 20, 2001
Phoenix, AZ
www.shiredalefarm.com
I would HIGHLY recommend cancelling the bid if you are not going to buy it. Why are you being so irresponsible? You say you want something, we help you find it, you bid on it, then decide you're not going to buy it even if you win (which I HIGHLY bet you will). You are beginning to become the boy that cried wolf, you are wasting our time in helping you and someday when you really have a problem people aren't going to want to spend the time to help you. I'm sorry, but please be responsible, this is getting really old really fast! Hope you do the right thing.

MudskipperFan

AC Members
Aug 5, 2008
no
Real Name
nah
it would be really awesome if someone bided higer than me. I hope that happens. Im getting a headache.

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
it would be really awesome if someone bided higer than me. I hope that happens. Im getting a headache.
Cancel your bid. Thanks with sharing the headache with the rest of us. :angryfire:

beblondie

grand high exhalted poobah
Mar 25, 2005
:wall:

bextraordinary

AC Members
Feb 13, 2008
East Lansing, MI
I wish it had posed a challenge.
:grinyes: I like your sass.

MudskipperFan:
Look, here's the problem.
1. You came here to ask for advice, and a lot of people jumped to help you. They told you you would need a bigger tank, which you said you would do in the event that you get a mudskipper. Okay, we get that a lot.. whatever, as long as you do it.
2. One member suggested you ask at your LFS and try to get them ordered. This does not mean PetCo/PetSmart/other chain stores.. they're not gonna special order anything. You need to find a little hole-in-the-wall mom&pop store. They can definitely get them, and it'll save you paying for shipping on one fish.
3. THEN, a member actually found you an Aquabid auction! I mean, this is personalized service, now! :) Perhaps you're not used to auction etiquette, but bids are binding. Sellers are charged fees to list their auctions, and they actually want to move these fish. It is a form of business. You must take bidding seriously, because the sellers sure do.

You gotta step back and chill, dude. If you want a skipper, do your research. It's not like picking up a guppy at the store and chucking it in whatever tank you have. They have very specific needs and if you don't address them, your fish will suffer - and you'll be out of money.

People here are seriously trying to help you. Please listen.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store