Will you help me with the quest for the west african mudskipper?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

beblondie

grand high exhalted poobah
Mar 25, 2005
look he's 11 and kinda feeling his way and is easily confused on what he wants and really has no clue as to aquabid and such please cut him a lil slack

bextraordinary

AC Members
Feb 13, 2008
East Lansing, MI
Are you even allowed to bid on an auction site if you're under 18? If it's US-run, I'm not sure minors can enter into a legal contract like that. Plus, you usually need a bank account or credit card to pay for your auction, neither of which are really available to an 11-year old (besides kiddie debit cards, etc.). He should definitely have his mom at his side while he does this online purchasing... dangerous business, really!

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
he won a skipper
This thread has some interesting back and forths. Hopefully the OP will step in and let us know what happened.

I find it interesting that his profile says age 11 but the profile pic says class of 2008.

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
look he's 11 and kinda feeling his way and is easily confused on what he wants and really has no clue as to aquabid and such please cut him a lil slack
I didn't know their age. Had I, I would have never advised the way I did.

MudskipperFan

AC Members
Aug 5, 2008
no
Real Name
nah
This thread has some interesting back and forths. Hopefully the OP will step in and let us know what happened.

I find it interesting that his profile says age 11 but the profile pic says class of 2008.
Cause i graduated from elementary school.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store