Woo Hoo! Banggai babies (with picture)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mandy-2007

AC Members
Feb 3, 2007
Australia, NSW
pretty

5xevy

Member #62,749
Jan 3, 2007
Upstate, NY
Wow, they look awesome and although small, larger than I thought! Great job. Keep us updated.

Any recent pics?

micynyorkies

What's going on in there?
Apr 23, 2007
Norcal
www.micynyorkies.com
Awww! I am sorry about your babies being fish food.

Update: All four babies are doing great and growing. Every couple of days I try frozen brine shrimp. The last time they were able to eat the smaller pieces (YAY!). Daddy is brooding again. I mentioned that he had sucked in another egg sack the day I released him. It didn't stop him from eating for a week or two. Now, he stopped eating and his mouth looks full. I haven't seen anything poke out yet, though.

Also, bangaii babies are really tough. I had to move their tank. There was a rock in there (as seen in the picture). I was only moving it a few feet and thought the rock would be okay. I think it bonked one on the head. When I set the tank down, I had a floater! I was sure he was dead, but after a minute he swam off. Then (oh, what kind of a horrible fish owner am I!) last week during a water change I siphoned one out of the tank into the bucket. He was fine (thankfully!).

I'll have to get new pictures up. They really are growing up, but are still small.

Pallen81

TheSunCoralTamer
Jun 20, 2006
Lawrenceville, NJ
www.mygodmusic.com
wow awesome. That's really cool.

makes me wonder why my two bangaai cardinals died so easily....

ricsreef

AC Members
Jun 22, 2007
Louisville,Ky
I love those guys,they are really cool,I'm picking up a mating pair this week.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store