You will not believe this: Arapaima Gigas in our stormdrain

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Can't wait to see this vid! Bet he loves you now :)

Luc

AC Members
Aug 25, 2008
Thailand
If you click on the link, have a look at the Catfight that I posted during the floods here...I'm sure you'll have a good laugh about it...
Or if you can't find it, search either for MrSchuimpge or "Catfight ThaiFlood"...

Luc

AC Members
Aug 25, 2008
Thailand
grrr. video is in a cue for processing..

no more...finished...
enjoy the video..let me know what you think...

Jannika

MTS Survivor
Mar 17, 2010
N. California
Awesome video of Mr. T. He must be a tough fish to have survived in a storm drain. I wonder if he ate during that time?

Luc

AC Members
Aug 25, 2008
Thailand
Well, for sure there where plenty of small fish in there, many cyclids and other smaller fish for the same reason as Mr.T ended up there. There is still plenty of them there.
So food wise no problem. He breaths air, so oxygen was also no problem. Just no telling what he absorbed in terms of toxics. Industrial estate with many electronics and other industries. Really stinking black water in many places.

Jannika

MTS Survivor
Mar 17, 2010
N. California
And in our home aquariums fish can be so fragile. Mr. T's mouth looks big, Luc. Does it have teeth?
btw, loved the child's sound effects. Adorable.

Luc

AC Members
Aug 25, 2008
Thailand
Mr.T doing good. Swimming around, finished his breakfast, colors on his tail sharp and bright.
Curious and active.

Getting to work on quotes and trying to get blue prints of my house and the new one.
Then check for foundation.

nerdyrcdriver

AC Members
Sep 1, 2011
USA
Real Name
Nick
Cool, so what are the plans for moving him to your houses? Any idea on when his new new home will start being built? Petting a fish, now that is a new one to me. I normally try to keep my fish away from my hands bc it kind of tickles and then I drop something in the tank. Plus I dont want to accidentally hurt them by moving my hand fast or anything.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store