Mafia 34-Time Crisis(the Play)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
I'd rather wait to see how they all post. Not that I am sure it really matters in the long run.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Do we even count posts that only discuss postcounts? *jk*

CRAP!
LMAO!! Well, most do for me....if I don't post enough, plus I wanna help Ogre out when he gets here!!!

So far this is the best question out there. Does anyone have any guesses?
Nope, not even going to try...I really don't see the point since who they are really doesn't mean anything as to if they are or are not evil.

Chill

Seasons Greetings
Jun 16, 2005
Newfoundland, Canada
Looks like another slow day in ACville. Chill wonders what to do to eliminate the boredom. He decides to open up the old hot dog stand. Just for fun he thinks he'll start creating hot dogs in honor of some of the town's more well known citizens.

First up the Lady G. This dog comes with a sweet and spicy barbecue sauce. The primary ingredient in this sauce is Jack Daniels. So be careful too many of these and you'll start to feel somewhat lightheaded and confused.

Try one today they're Geelicious!

NeonJulie

Worlds' Worst Mafia Voter
Nov 13, 2006
Everett, WA
Then again, it is Saturday. A couple hours and I'll be out the doo'. I'm surprised some people even went for aliases... I would think part of the fun is that people would expect a player to be a certain way, (aka Survivor Fans vs Favorites).

NeonJulie

Worlds' Worst Mafia Voter
Nov 13, 2006
Everett, WA
Looks like another slow day in ACville. Chill wonders what to do to eliminate the boredom. He decides to open up the old hot dog stand. Just for fun he thinks he'll start creating hot dogs in honor of some of the town's more well known citizens.
Try one today they're Geelicious!
So I have this... beverage I've been thinking of trademarking - it's called NeonJuicie. I got a prototype case in my trunk. You can resell them for dollars on the... dollars!

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
wow, I wasn't expecting the game too start until tomorrow..... no triple crown, huh. They said Big Brown would be retiring to stud-dom if he won...... I guess it's more racing for him.

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
wow, I wasn't expecting the game too start until tomorrow..... no triple crown, huh. They said Big Brown would be retiring to stud-dom if he won...... I guess it's more racing for him.
or...actually I'm not going to say it:headshake2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store