Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. Smitti

Help

Hey All I bought to gouramis on friday night and than went a way for the weekend...well now one of the gouramis is picking on the other one and some of my guppies. The gouramis that is being picked on just stays in the top left corner untill the other one comes along and chases it. What...
  2. Smitti

dry leaves on lawn as deco?

but she is not adding water to them...
  3. Smitti

Angels

i think there are real plants in there....and there are quite a few really nice decorations and it looks really good
  4. Smitti

Angels

i beleave it is a 35g...And i think that she would want something inturesting that will not be eaten
  5. Smitti

Angels

Hello My friend has Angles and wants to know what kind of fish she can keep with them. thanks for your help!
  6. Smitti

Stocking a 35g

I think that too...If i had the time and know how to do it...but I think when i get a bigger place that will be my next attempt. I was going to do it a few years ago and was afraid because of all the work. Thanks for all the other responces, keep them coming. Every time some one says a fish...
  7. Smitti

Stocking a 35g

hello all I started my cycle yesterday with some guppies. so now i am trying to plan my tank. Could some one give me a good idea for some nice/cool fish that i could put in with the guppies once it is cycled. thanks
  8. Smitti

Just a little help

thanks...i will check that out...I think it is flourecent, but to tell you the truth i'm not sure.
  9. Smitti

Just a little help

Thank you very much. I am still trying to figure out what plants to have, seeing as i'm not sure what kind of lighting i have. Is there any way for me to figure that one out?
  10. Smitti

Just a little help

I went to the LFS today and they didnt really have very many but he said that there shipment comes in today and that they should be out and priced in the next few days. So maybe i will go back soon
  11. Smitti

Just a little help

I couldnt even tell you. I bought the tank used from a guy, and it came with the hood and lightbulb, so if i have to i could always change the bulb. Thank you very much for the website it is exactly what i was looking for
  12. Smitti

Just a little help

I was just wondering if there is some where that i can go to find the names, pics and maybe even special requirements for plants? Maybe even have a beginner to pro type scale for the plants? Thanks for the help Smitti
  13. Smitti

Quick Question

Its not so much guppies over angels its a quieter tank, a more comuniety tank. I did get my tank last night and it looks bigger than a 35g to me. I would have to go and measure it. I feel kinda like i ripped the guy off...I payed him $50 for a what he said was a 33g hood, Aquaclear filter...
  14. Smitti

Quick Question

well i am getting a 30g with stand, and some other stuff this weekend for $50. I went in to talk to one of the guys that i know at my local big al's and he said that as long as the angles are babies and grow up with the guppies they should be fine together, BUT to keep an eye on the guppies.
  15. Smitti

What are you thinking right at this moment...

this is bad...about my ex boyfriend
  16. Smitti

Are you Canadian ?

Wasaga Beach Ontario...soon to be barrie ontario
  17. Smitti

Rate the avatar above you

18. Smitti

Quick Question

What about thos dawrf frogs? i kinda like thos...but i'm not sure about them at the same time
  19. Smitti

Quick Question

I was thinking about a 25g minimum...
  20. Smitti

Quick Question

So what would be good with guppies? More guppies? I really do want both angles and guppies...but if i would have to choose i think i would choose my guppies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store