1 HR from now...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

shawnhu

AC Members
Oct 31, 2008
New York City
The more I read, the more I'm convinced that it's flukes. The seller had PraziPro, and said it was great stuff, he must have come in contact with parasites that required the use of it. I'd guess that he didn't eliminate the parasites, and it's back haunting me instead.

I'd like to give it a go, could anyone give me a run-down on dosage, how much I should purchase, and the price I'm expected to pay?

I'm running a 46G, would I treat the entire tank, or can I reduce the treatment by lowering the water level?

yourchoice

AC Members
Aug 6, 2006
Toronto
$10-12 Will treat 480 gallons.Good to have around.Simple instruction on bottle.Mix in bucket before putting in tank.Says every 3-5 days so dose 4days apart twice.

yourchoice

AC Members
Aug 6, 2006
Toronto
Have you cleaned or wiped dowm the inside of the tank including bottom,can use a paper towel.Build up of slime and food particles that you cannot see.

yourchoice

AC Members
Aug 6, 2006
Toronto
Before a water change suck up the debris,wipe the bottom,turn the filters down and let it settle and suck up what settles.

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
flukes???

shawnhu

AC Members
Oct 31, 2008
New York City
They're not flukes, I don't think.

Looks like a turtle to be honest, similar to a tick. Small head, large body, with ~6 legs. It looks like it's armored, and hair-like things coming out in all directions. The head is weird, looks like 2 heads, put together, and one would go in, as the other comes out, like a sawing motion.

Anyone know what these things are?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store