10 Gallon Multi Tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
Normally I would say "No, bad Mike!" but considering you won't be shipping till it gets warmer......well who knows! :D

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Cool just let me know when the warmer months come aye hehehe i have tons of Multi's, Specious, Hecqui and soon Brevis fry..

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Pitt is making you a good offer, really!

BioHazard

Here and There
Mar 15, 2009
PA
Got my shells today!!! I think I did a little bit of order overkill, lol.

katana1200

Unhealthy obsession?
Those are beautiful Bio. What has been your most useful source for gathering info on this type of fish? I have heard of them before but never looked into them much myself. I'll be watching this to see how it turns out.

BioHazard

Here and There
Mar 15, 2009
PA
Those are beautiful Bio. What has been your most useful source for gathering info on this type of fish? I have heard of them before but never looked into them much myself. I'll be watching this to see how it turns out.
Well, I'm big into reading, so I just Google species names and see what I find. You always have to be careful with info from the internet, but by corroborating sources, you can get a pretty good idea of what they need. I also have lots of books, and last but NOT least, I can always ask questions on here!

BioHazard

Here and There
Mar 15, 2009
PA
You can never have too many shells, especially once the colony gets going.
That's what I figured! Plus, I might upgrade the tank to a 20L someday, so I can use the shells then. Till that time, I put about half of the shells in. At least one of each, since they are so pretty.
I'll probably arrange them to look pretty, which I'm sure will last less than 24 hours after adding fish.

BioHazard

Here and There
Mar 15, 2009
PA
I also added a few small inhabitants to the tank to keep it cycled. So, right now a brig and 2 amanos have full run of the tank. I might add a couple of endlers too.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store