21st in 8 more days.....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ssuchem13

Tower Tank Master
Oct 4, 2011
chicagoland
Real Name
Eric
Idk if Im going to school tomorrow. Not because of the end of the world, but because the weather is horrible and there is a gun threat. There are going to be a ton of police there all day, but still.
its nice down here in new lenox no snow to speak of as of yet

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
OH MY GOD! THIS IS TERRIBLE. There are lights all over the sky, the hills are on fire out here.

I think downtown Los Angeles has already been taken over. I've got to get my stuff together and get away from the main roads.

WISH ME LUCK EVERYONE.

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
OH MY GOD! THIS IS TERRIBLE. There are lights all over the sky, the hills are on fire out here.

I think downtown Los Angeles has already been taken over. I've got to get my stuff together and get away from the main roads.

WISH ME LUCK EVERYONE.
good thing you had the time to stop by and let us know ^_^

RNeiswander

Bunned
Nov 27, 2010
SW Ohio
Today feels a lot like the last time the world ended, I woke up very tired and stumbled to the bathroom to take a shower. Must be some sort of alien mind control.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Khemul

Sea Bunny
Oct 14, 2010
South Florida
Lbf the things you say on here are... Incredible. I dont understand with really believing all of these things how you function in day to day life. Time machines, stargate, us not related to primates, etc is just a joke lol I have a hunch lbf is the longest lasting troll on forum ever.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
The interesting thing about him is if you actually read what he links to you walk away with two very disturbing ideas... 1) he makes up what he says as he goes along, it has nothing to do with what he claims to read and research, and 2) he is actually pretty tame and rational compared to the insanity he claims to read all the time.

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
Lbf the things you say on here are... Incredible. I dont understand with really believing all of these things how you function in day to day life. Time machines, stargate, us not related to primates, etc is just a joke lol I have a hunch lbf is the longest lasting troll on forum ever.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
um troll? no...............
and the stuff i post, i do my research on... and the day is not over yet either.. its just be begining, we have met in the middle of the galaxy. ill get a pic to prove it.

428954_10151199336793226_1867131898_n.jpg

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
What exactly is that picture supposed to be proving? that someone can superimpose lines and text on a digital image?

And also, it's *many* research that you do. Get it straight.

And it is an interesting concept that there is some planet-sized object that people think is just zipping around the galaxy, without any regard for the laws of physics, just waiting to surprise us like some sort of galactic jack-in-the-box.

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
Also: it seems to be failing to apocalypse here in New England. Although the cold rainy weather is gross.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store