5G yellow shrimp tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

bayst

AC Members
Dec 31, 2009
Nice one, Bayst....
I can give one pic... If you look closely, you can see their Heart of Glass
I'll work on getting some more interesting pics of shrimp in landscape tonight.

check the small updates in my two other tanks :)
Lolz!

What nice Signs of Life in your tank! They look like they are having lots of fun. Such beautiful yellow coloring! Keep the pics comin'! :)

fishycat

needs more wiggle.
Dec 9, 2009
Hawaii
Woot, congrats! I'd put something in italics, but I do not think it'll mean what it's supposed to... :huh: :laugh:

platytudes

AC Members
Nov 4, 2006
Panama City, FL
Real Name
Nicole
:jaw-dropping:

OMG! That is beyond cool!

The pineapple jellybean shrimp have itsy bitsy little lemon drops inside of them...:drool:

Super jealous...filled with Envy

bayst

AC Members
Dec 31, 2009
Looking good! What cuties! :) That must be a very healthy tank for so many happy, berried lady-shrimp. Good thing too, or else you might need to call in the Flying Doctors...

Woot, congrats! I'd put something in italics, but I do not think it'll mean what it's supposed to... :huh: :laugh:
Lol... but you could join in anyway! ;)

fishycat

needs more wiggle.
Dec 9, 2009
Hawaii
You should submit your yellow shrimp pics for POTM. They are so stunning against the dark substrate & slate pieces. The dark green java fern & moss really offset, too.

The eggs look totally like candies! :drool:

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
Cool thread! I just ordered a dozen yellow shrimp, myself. They're going into my currently fishless planted 10g. I'm pretty stoked now that I've seen yours.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store