90 gallon reef setup, progress

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
lol that was my thought...he went through all the fw posts saying "hum" so now he's coming over here :D

Almondsaz

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Cheech: what is happening with your tank? Any new pics or progress. I really like the set-up and your custom stand is quite nice. More pics please...I want to see your system up and running.:drool:

Cheech

Global Moderator
Jan 13, 2000
Montreal, Canada
Well, here are a couple of updates, nothing too drastic.

I added two koralia 4s in the tank . I might move them around. 2 heaters in the fuge, and I should be set to go.

I added about 42 Lbs of live rock in the main tank, (I gotta add more, but lack of funds are holding me back). I also added some more sand in the main tank, and some rock rubble in the fuge.

Starting to see some bristleworms in the fuge. no pods yet...

But, it's coming along. The hood is done, I just gotta hook up the lighting to it, but I'm in no rush seeing how I still got some rock to add.

I decided to try to cycle the tank by adding a raw shrimp (frozen) but I've yet to see an ammonia spike, (or nitrite spike for that matter)

As of yet, my main parameters are at zero, PH is at 8.2

Thanks. :)

22.jpg 1.jpg 3.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store