90 gallon reef setup, progress

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Cheech

Global Moderator
Jan 13, 2000
Montreal, Canada
actually, I don't think the koralias did that . . I put my last bag of sand, and it created that wave effect... I guess the koralias did helkp shape it though . .

I haven't bothered with it thoguh, since I'm waiting on the rest of the stock ..

Thanks Grins. :)

Cheech

Global Moderator
Jan 13, 2000
Montreal, Canada
Looking great, did you intentionally direct the Koralias to move the sand that way? If not direct them up more and that should prevent it.

you were right. . . it was the koralias. . . Moved all my sand back . . . I repositioned them , but it's still the same. . .

Gonna try to place them differently tonight . .. (still waiting for more rock to come in though)..

Thanks grins. :)

Cheech

Global Moderator
Jan 13, 2000
Montreal, Canada
it's looking the same dude (with the added touch of some algae, and the appearance of some bristleworms). . .

extremely long work days haven't given me a chance to continue yet. Just gotta finish up the wiring for the lights and fans, buy some more live rock, and we should be good to go . . . Couple of weeks... Hopefully.. .

Cheech

Global Moderator
Jan 13, 2000
Montreal, Canada
so finally an update.

I scored a great deal on 70-80 lbs oflive rock. The tank's been looking the same since the last pics, I haven't added anything in it. Right now it looks like a copepod tank more than anything else. They're everywhere! .

I'll take a few pics tonight, of the new rock, and post them up.

this project has dragged way too long already. Everything should be ready to go before the end of the month!

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
tank looks great man....and wow thats a huge aiptasia. the only thing is that with the ricks up against the glass on the side, you won't be able to get a mag float in there. I have the same thing on my tank. It doesn't bother me too much, but something to keep in mind.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store