Anna Nicole Smith is dead...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

supgourami

Gourami Expert
Jun 10, 2006
CT, USA
www.facebook.com
hmmm, hate to break your little sadness circle, but I really do think there are more pressing issues we need to be worrying about. How many children died in Africa from AIDS today? How many species were pushed even closer to extinction by poachers today? How many acres of rainforest were lost in Brazil today? You know why? Cause it's easier then facing the real issues.

We all know whats going okay, but Anna Nicole Smith is apart of American culture (sad as it is.) And we do care about the children dying and the animals being poached. Well, I do anyways, but it doesn't mean we can't be upset about someone who died.

You let me know all the kid's names and I'll post bullitiens for them too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 15, 2004
Just so I can join the 'quoting aussie' group:

hmmm, hate to break your little sadness circle, but I really do think there are more pressing issues we need to be worrying about. How many children died in Africa from AIDS today? How many species were pushed even closer to extinction by poachers today? How many acres of rainforest were lost in Brazil today? You know why? Cause it's easier then facing the real issues.
Did the kids in Africa with AIDS ever marry someone to get money? No. Did they ever say anything famous like
Like my body?... I was honored to be on our.. next performer's new video... And if I ever record an album.. I want this guy to produce m-mine.. and make me beautiful duets.. 'cause he's freakin' genius!... Make some noise for my boy! Kanye West!
No, they've done none of these simple things to better themselves. So until then, I fell bad for Anna's kid, that's about it...Well, I guess maybe they have reason to believe otherwise..."Marrying into money was not a good thing for me."...

/stupid post

Last edited by a moderator:

donfenk

AC Members
Jan 4, 2007
New Jersey
ok - cant believe no one posted a photo - clean one of course -hope i dont get booted for it....

anna.jpg

Siren

Mythological Creature
ok - cant believe no one posted a photo - clean one of course -hope i dont get booted for it....
She has a great smile, though :)

Malefic23

AC Members
Nov 7, 2006
Charlotte NC
BWAHAHA! MSNBC had her death as the lead for a minute, and a smaller article lower on the same page about a class action lawsuit brought against her for diet company advertising fraud. Sorry, I'm just not really caring. As for the little girl... Well I'm sure she'll get raised by someone, and hopefully not someone who likes to show up on national tv stoned.

Sheeze, ok, a celeb died. Yah, rough life. Must be difficult whining from your million dollar mansion. Very sad for the kid, very sad about the other kid. But with this much badly chosen lifestyle, craven persuit of attention and money, and total lack of wit or class.... Eh, I just can't shed a tear...

captaincaveman9

Innocent and Pure!
Oct 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Steve
I never really had any respect for her, but I feel bad for how her life turned out. She wasn't very smart, and she had addictive problems, but that doesn't make her a horrible person. Just someone who makes bad decisions. I do feel bad for her daughter.

YoFishboy

I'll sleep when I'm dead...
Feb 16, 2005
Uh, Sublime, my man...
1993 Playmate of the Year....
Need i say more?

I'm beginning to wonder about you...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store