Booze and Cichlids

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Nov 15, 2004
cyberbeer65 said:
I like to drink 10 or 12 beers on a friday or saturday night,I also like a shot of good scotch or good tiquila here and there.Also,I have become very fond of Blue Moon Belgium style wheat ale (brewed by the Coors company) so I have recently been drinking that 3 or 4 times a week lately.
\

heh... I had my few tioniiht...I know that i maybe shouln't dhave drove home, but is funny that I co to mcdonaldas and stuff my face with some dbld ceheeseburgers when i shouidln't have, then come hter to apologiz the to the one ive' wronged. i'll make it up to ya, or at least ill try. reminds me of a song cold by crossfade. heh my have azzed apology. maybe teh sades part is calling it anight at 12. LOL. is ths what you all refer to :S

and stayint OT to the one that I quoted...how bout them lions hahahaha... I hasd to CB :p

[/drunken poisting]

Last edited:

ashdavid

In Search Of Better Water Quality
Mar 27, 2005
Japan
Galaxie said:
I also don't think people are going to volunteer calling themselves alcohol abusers either.
Hi, my name is ashdavid I am 30 years old and I have been sober for two days. :joke:

Raskolnikov

AC Members
Jan 2, 2005
Oddly enough, one of my tank stands doubles as a liquor cabinet. It's a nice piece of cabinetry.

I'm not much of a drinker, and when I do I'm in the quality over quantity group.

Oh, and I don't have cichlids.

branflake12

yeah, thats right-purple ROPE
Sep 20, 2005
Iowa City
Crown. Royal. 'nuff said.

*edit* backing off till im of THIS countries legal age...blah blah blah...silly rules.

ashdavid

Mar 27, 2005
Japan
Raskolnikov said:
Oddly enough, one of my tank stands doubles as a liquor cabinet. It's a nice piece of cabinetry.

I'm not much of a drinker, and when I do I'm in the quality over quantity group.

Oh, and I don't have cichlids.
Ahhh... But you do have a vicious killer lurking in those tanks of yours. :D
sublime1184 said:
heh... I had my few tioniiht...I know that i maybe shouln't dhave drove home, but is funny that I co to mcdonaldas and stuff my face with some dbld ceheeseburgers when i shouidln't have, then come hter to apologiz the to the one ive' wronged. i'll make it up to ya, or at least ill try. reminds me of a song cold by crossfade. heh my have azzed apology. maybe teh sades part is calling it anight at 12. LOL. is ths what you all refer to :S

and stayint OT to the one that I quoted...how bout them lions hahahaha... I hasd to CB :p

[/drunken poisting].
:cool:

ashdavid

Mar 27, 2005
Japan
cyberbeer65 said:
I like to drink 10 or 12 beers on a friday or saturday night,I also like a shot of good scotch or good tiquila here and there.Also,I have become very fond of Blue Moon Belgium style wheat ale (brewed by the Coors company) so I have recently been drinking that 3 or 4 times a week lately.
It is a shame you don't live in Japan, I also enjoy a few beers on the weekend.

cyberbeer65

Scratch Glass!
Jan 29, 2005
Metro Detroit
www.myspace.com
Camera Used
Galaxy S10 Plus
I'd love to visit Japan,someday.We would have to hook up for a few cold ones.

Oh yeah Sub,how b'out those Lions?They one last sunday,Hip Hip Horray!

ryknier

just tryin to make it fun
Nov 10, 2004
La Crosse, Wisconsin
Well if we are going by defintion, I am an alcholic, of course I am, I am in college and being drunk is keeping me sane, along with having cichlids. Great association.

But I control the agression of the cichlids by not giving them a heater, even though they are still at 24*C. And I have now seent he aggression first hand, I had moved one of my cichlids out and put him into a Q-tank because he is a lot smaller then the others and does not eat much, and he is nipping at my other fish and has no fins left :duh: I should have known

beezer720

AC Members
Nov 11, 2005
Detroit
I absolutely agree with the correlation that you have found. I am a recent college grad and have kept cichlids and piranha for about 7 yrs. I have definately been known to drink a bit and currently have large aggrsive cichlids. Also one of my buddies and perhaps one of the biggest drinkers and partyers I know, currently has huge jags and oscars, he has also had piranha. Another thing I think you have to consider with large agg cichlids is pot smokers. Me and my buddy LOVE to smoke a fat bowl of chronic and one of the better things to do for the next hour or so is wathc the tank. LOL. I'll be watching TV and then just end up watching the fish for the hour. Give it a try some time.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store