Booze and Cichlids

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Nov 15, 2004
cyberbeer65 said:
I'd love to visit Japan,someday.We would have to hook up for a few cold ones.

Oh yeah Sub,how b'out those Lions?They one last sunday,Hip Hip Horray!

ihate the bears and there in first in the sorry black and blue division... hip hip horray! ;)

beezer720

AC Members
Nov 11, 2005
Detroit
we're not talking about the detroit lions are we? The pathetic *** Detroit Pussycats. Born and raised a Detroit boy, I'll be attending the game on sunday with a group of 15 buddies all in orange, GO BENGALS. Fire Millen and the Fords please.

reefrash

bartender another round of skimmate
Dec 1, 2005
Montara, Ca.
www.robincampbellband.com
Interesting thread :help: . I drink beer when I'm checking out my centrals, coffee when I'm looking at my reef tanks, V-8 when I'm looking at my plant tank.....

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
beezer720 said:
I absolutely agree with the correlation that you have found. I am a recent college grad and have kept cichlids and piranha for about 7 yrs. I have definately been known to drink a bit and currently have large aggrsive cichlids. Also one of my buddies and perhaps one of the biggest drinkers and partyers I know, currently has huge jags and oscars, he has also had piranha. Another thing I think you have to consider with large agg cichlids is pot smokers. Me and my buddy LOVE to smoke a fat bowl of chronic and one of the better things to do for the next hour or so is wathc the tank. LOL. I'll be watching TV and then just end up watching the fish for the hour. Give it a try some time.

Hahahahhahaa!!!!!...*gasp*cough*..hahahahahahhaha!!!!..hah..haaaah...heh...mmm.

beezer720

AC Members
Nov 11, 2005
Detroit
Slappy, you feel me, huh? I'm sure there are a lot of people that had that response, whether they'll write on it or not. But for all those of you large cichlid owners and lovers that don't know what I'm talking about, you will be doing yourselves a huge favor if you take my advice. Your downtime will never be so fun, and your appreciation for your fish will never be so HIGH. Sorry bout the bad pun.

Tightdog1

Chinaman Can!
Sep 2, 2002
Clayton/Concord, CA
I dont drink but i do smoke, not tobacco or crack, but i do love my cichlids. you may have stumbled upon sumthin here, maybe you should do a poll about who keeps chichlids and drinks**** food for thought

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store