Brevis Dilemma

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
any updates on the brevises (would the plural be brevises or just brevis??? hmm)

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Na they didnt come thru for me and i lost all of my brevis last week.. so i will have to wait again..

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Just wait til i get to the ACA next week i will be in fish auction paradise i am ready to drop some money aye.. :headbang2:
Yeah and your wife will be waiting for you, ready to drop you through the window! :evil_lol:

AfroCichlid

AC Members
Jan 10, 2008
Fort Myers, FL
Well yesterday the female made a brief appearance. I target fed their side of the tank and she managed to bull past and grab a bit of food. I'm fairly sure there are no young since it's been a full week now and no signs of wrigglers yet. I think he's just possesive. I'm starting to wonder at the species though.. I'll snap some pics today. The male is dark purple with really long ventral fins.

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
do your brevis have teeth? cuz the one i sold to my friend (YOU STILL OWE ME $6 AND THAT SHELL GARRET!!!) had some massive teeth on the bottom jaw that he would bite other tank mates with.

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Dude i haven't seen a Tang yet without teeth i had a colony of Dhonti they would draw blood from me every time i was in the tank..

But on a good note i am going to get that order that didn't go thru last week with Atlantis so its on like Donkey Kong.. 10 Brevis Kavala and 3 Red Fin Comps yay so i am stoked again.. plus i am picking up a new tank tomorrow hehehehe i am a Fish Geek for life..

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Sweet fish display afro good job on the fish Bro..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store