Brevis Dilemma

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
Na they didnt come thru for me and i lost all of my brevis last week.. so i will have to wait again..
lol i was talking to the OP but ok.

and what are Dhonti? they sound like a fun project. the other day while venting my eretmodus i noticed they have blood red teeth

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Cool i new you were talkin to the OP but i had to throw my .02 cents in hehehe.. Telmatochromis Dhonti man they were some mean Tangs and very defensive..

Here is a photo of my old Dhonti..
Dhonti.jpg

I have a ton of photos of this fish but are on my other computer i gave to my daughter..

Dhonti.jpg

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
holy crap dude i can SEE its teeth. do they get big??? im kinda interested in them now. did it hurt when they bite?

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Yep hurt like the dickens i had to catch them and leave them in the net while i worked on the tank decor if not they would bite me and dart back into the rocks but they usually drew blood from me.. mean arses.. the male gets like 4 to 5 inches and the female 3 inches and she is a shell dweller when breeding..

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
awsome. you coulda worn some gloves.

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
yeah gloves and fish tank water doesn't mesh with me i like to feel the sliminess hehehe

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
yeah i do like to fell the sand on my fingers or the spines of my pleco when i grab him lol. he hates me for that and stabbed me pretty good the other day im not sure how cuz hes never done it before but he was under a rock so i didnt see how he did it.

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
where there is a will there is a way hehehe been spined by some large cats in my time hurts badly i even have had infections doing that hehehe... ouch..

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
i stick my hands in alot with scars and stuff (but i have to do water changes) and i havnt got anything yet. get a lil itchy some time but no big deal

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store