Brevis Dilemma

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Hey Afro i had the cheery spot Brevis and yours look like my old ones but they never bred for me and where sissy's BTW it was Austin's fought for thread bustin hehehe also a side note i have my colony of 10 Brevis Kavala coming yay..

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Dam sorry afro i can't spell tonight i meant cherry and i meant fault..

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Dam sorry afro i can't spell tonight i meant cherry and i meant fault..
:lol:... :screwy: I thought there was something wrong with my English!

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
WOOT WOOT!!!! 2000 POSTS!!!

heres some pics of my brevis. i dont have him any more. hes an "ikola sunspot"

AfroCichlid

AC Members
Jan 10, 2008
Fort Myers, FL
Yeah, see mine has a dark purple head, with a camo looking body, extra long white ventral fins and a black line on the top of the dorsal fin. I wonder what they are? The female has the body lines like a normal Brevis or Multi but he's definitely different.

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
its just a different color morph. have you tried checking at cichlid-forum.com to see which it is?

AfroCichlid

AC Members
Jan 10, 2008
Fort Myers, FL
its just a different color morph. have you tried checking at cichlid-forum.com to see which it is?
Nope, haven't gotten around to it yet. I'll check it out today. I got a few more pics of him and his substantial choppers:

IMG_1158.JPG

And one of the female nearly making it out of the shell. She still hasn't been out and about, but she will come to the entrance to eat so I have to target feed to make sure she's eating. I'm hoping to find a few more females to distract him a bit more.

IMG_1152.JPG

IMG_1158.JPG IMG_1152.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store