Cichlids in a 10 g with frogs?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Froggie2009

AC Members
Feb 15, 2005
shw would NEVER get a 60g but thats a good idea i'll bring it up later cause i cant use the responisble thing right now. ( she just got my grades) lets just say well i got 5 f's but i was in iss so i have an excuse. I'll find a way!!! ^_^
:bowing: :bowing: :bowing:
I'll do ANYTHING she wants
:bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

Froggie2009

AC Members
Feb 15, 2005
Ok so i got this Pantry organizer thing it's a short stand with two baskets things under it. I can put the fish food and supplies one it to show her how serious i am about this " hobby" its chromed steel frame with wooden handles.
I still am saving money. I coned my brother into giving me 13 dollars. So if he gives me 10 i'll have 28 and i'll need 5 more dollars. I am informing my mom about this cyling and 10 g tank slowly so i dont "stress" her !!! LOL yeah but she isnt into a ten g cause she likes to travel so i have to think about a come back before i bring it to her attention. I could say that michael would take care of them. But he has NO idea about taking care of pets. So what excuse can i use for " I like to travel pets just tie us down" I could say a fish can go a week without eating ( healthy one) or i could say sonce i only have frogs i could take it to mikes house and he can just not clean it and stuff untill we get back. I ODNT trust him with these thi9ngs. We're usaully only gone for two weeks. so he would have to feed them 8 times. Then ic ould just clean their tank when i get back. The only time we leave is spring break( we probably wont go anywhere right now), chrimas, and other things. If we go to anchorage they can jsut stay home cause it's 6 hours away and were only gone for the weekend. so basically we dont go anywhere except for when i visit my dad i go for like two months but i wont be going this summer cause of a job and i will work the next so the is no reason why i cant get a 10!!! yay!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store