Couple convict questions

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Tightdog1

Chinaman Can!
Sep 2, 2002
Clayton/Concord, CA
i would use between 10 and 20 giant danios.

SayersWeb

Aquarium & Pond Keeper
Dec 4, 2003
Sugar Land, Texas
sayersweb.com
It was rather sparsely decorated back then. Here is a pic -

You can kinda see the Pacu on the right side (under the Tiger Oscar). They got along just fine. It just required a little extra maintenance. I bought them all very small and they all survived to adulthood. (Which was a surprise to me) A few years back we had a power outage and I lost most of them.

Last edited:

peifc

AC Members
Jun 18, 2003
New York
www.peifc.com
Sayer...I think you will like MoJo's big pacu. He just moved his beast to his indoor pond.

peifc

AC Members
Jun 18, 2003
New York
www.peifc.com
135g tank and have more suggestion then just convict. why convict? it is so easy to breed. why not try your hand on other than convict? Heck! I'm trying to get rid of my convict. :rolleyes:

SayersWeb

Aquarium & Pond Keeper
Dec 4, 2003
Sugar Land, Texas
sayersweb.com
Originally posted by peifc
Sayer...I think you will like MoJo's big pacu. He just moved his beast to his indoor pond.
Really!!!!!! I need to see that! :)

SayersWeb

Aquarium & Pond Keeper
Dec 4, 2003
Sugar Land, Texas
sayersweb.com
Originally posted by Dean
Sorry to hear about the loss, that must of sucked. The tank looks small with all thoese tankbusters. I need Ideas on what to put in 135 gallon ?
You can do a lot with a 135! Are you most interested in breeding? Or do you just want big fish? When I had the Pacu and others, I was mostly interested in having big fish. These days I like the tank to be decorated a little better with less (but equally interesting) cichlids.

SayersWeb

Aquarium & Pond Keeper
Dec 4, 2003
Sugar Land, Texas
sayersweb.com
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store