"Fallen Angel"

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Seems odd, especially if they have been together for a while. But if you have another mysterious loss I would be for moving the FM.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Well, that sucks. What other fish were in there?
Well, he is suppose to go into the 150 CA tank...he just isn't big enough just yet.

I'm really wondering if the Angel just died...I did notice the other day for some reason it's head was getting a "slope" to it, which did concern me...but I figured I'd just keep an eye on it and see if it got worse or anything before I started to worry..the other angel doesn't have that?

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Thanks Duke!

Well I found a pic that I did take the other day...I forgot I had it on the camera still, it is NOT a good picture, but you can see the slope I was talking about.

022.JPG

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Well, he is suppose to go into the 150 CA tank...he just isn't big enough just yet.

I'm really wondering if the Angel just died...I did notice the other day for some reason it's head was getting a "slope" to it, which did concern me...but I figured I'd just keep an eye on it and see if it got worse or anything before I started to worry..the other angel doesn't have that?
Looks like it could have been a genetics issue.

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
So are you saying you think that is why it died, or just that the slope was genetics?

Redneck Woman

AC Members
Jan 12, 2008
Kentucky
I'm so sorry this happened to you. I wished you lived close so I could let you adopt one of the ten babies I am raising. :)

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
I'm so sorry this happened to you. I wished you lived close so I could let you adopt one of the ten babies I am raising. :)
Awww, that would be sweet!! I would call her Ky (pronounced like Kylie without the lie). That is what I call you in my head LMAO!

tankboy_taylor

AC Members
Feb 15, 2007
Salem,NH
Id be interested to hear other possible explanations for your angels sloped forehead as my ram has developed a sloped forehead overtime.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store