"Fallen Angel"

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
yes..very difficult to sex angels..the general rule if you want a pair is get several and let nature take it's course..or give them to me..I seem to be able to get 8 angel babies that pair up giving me 4 pair:wall:
speaking of which..I have a wild x domestic pair just spawned..
I may just remove these if they hatchout

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
yes..very difficult to sex angels..the general rule if you want a pair is get several and let nature take it's course..or give them to me..I seem to be able to get 8 angel babies that pair up giving me 4 pair:wall:
speaking of which..I have a wild x domestic pair just spawned..
I may just remove these if they hatchout
LOL, I'm not sure I want them to breed...I just do not want them to fight each other!

Good luck with your babies...ya live a little far away or I could just take them:)

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
:wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

day 2 of spawn..I could see the lil tails forming..they would be ready to hatchout today.. turned the tank lights out last night thinking I would see wigglers in the morning..

GONE

they either moved them or ate them..dang!!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
:wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

day 2 of spawn..I could see the lil tails forming..they would be ready to hatchout today.. turned the tank lights out last night thinking I would see wigglers in the morning..

GONE

they either moved them or ate them..dang!!
:lipssealedsmilie: Awwwww, I wanna see little tails!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store