first sw fish 2 out of 4 dead

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

OldManOfTheSea

AC Members
Mar 21, 2007
Hillsborough NC
That is sometimes the same for so many others who start out, your so excited and want to see lots of fish in your tank as soon as you can, but that is the dreaming part, for the reality of it will be is you will be limited to the number of fish you will have. I suggested to you a lease aggressive wrasse earlier and if you stick with the clown you now have, you might as well then go back to your idea on having yourself a sixline wrasse.

The tomato clown is however a good starting fish for a new tank, but im concern however being your a 75 gal tank that you not have a problem early on once your stock list is complete, due to the aggression and territorial issues your tomato clown will show.

Just know that a clown fish is a daring fish, I seen or heard of them attacking turtles, triggers and such because their in their territory. The one thing you need to do here is take yourself a step back and plan and research, even if you do lots of research, your no idea as yet to how much there is to learn and know, hell, even I have questions in these matters as well.

But the one main thing you really need here is a great deal of patience and just not go to your lfs and buy any fish just because its there. I`m thinking that your lfs really likes you right now, because your so undecided and new besides.

Buddy

whyzee250

AC Members
Aug 17, 2005
Salida, CA
I'm almost positive that I'm going to swap my Tomato for another Percula. The Tomato is just mean, haha. If I go this route a wrasse and a royal gramma are back in the plans. I liked that idea in the first place, so I need to stick with it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store