Help me find my keys.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
sure..but keep the travels abit shorter by avoiding the "XXXX" ones...

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
If I remember correctly, that yoga studio is in Cancun.

GCL

AC Members
Jun 30, 2006
Western Ct.
Can you remember the number on this paper that you blocked out? Might help.

If you can remember the phone # that you blocked out it might help you locate your girlfriend...

He is 100% trustworthy, unless you're a squirrel, then he will kill you.

The remote is accounted for. I don't often lose anything, so there's not really anything else I can look for, good idea though.

Alright, I get it, you're messing with me. This is important. I mean it.

During the summer I only work tues/wed/thurs. It's a key for work, so Thursday is the last time I would have paid any attention to it until today when I noticed it was missing. I'm pretty sure I left the key in my center console with part of the lanyard hanging out (I always do this). Friday night I went to my friends house in North Hollywood, I called him and asked if he had seen my key, but he hasn't. We just hung out as his place except when our other friend drove us to the Habit for burgers, then we went back and played playstation until 2am. I drove home and went straight to bed.

I don't own a purse, but I checked my girlfriends purse. No keys, but I did find little travel pillows or something, and a piece of paper with her yoga instructors phone number on it (I think it's her yoga instructor). I can call her maybe.

This is a picture of the note: (crossed off Chris's number because I don't think she would want it out in the public.)
View attachment 180098

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
If you can remember the phone # that you blocked out it might help you locate your girlfriend...
I'm looking for the key, not my girlfriend. But, none of that matters anymore.

Long story short, this was a crazy weekend. The homeless guy is OK, my hearing is later this month. Now the important news.

There is no such yoga studio anywhere in the Los Angeles area that goes by the name XOXO, In fact, Chris is a dude, and may or may not actually be a yoga instructor. Today I got in the mail a package from Lithuania, enclosed along with a rather hurtful letter, was proof that my key and sunglasses were KIDNAPPED and are being held ransom.

I'm afraid that when I involved the FBI, I may have endangered my key and sunglasses. Hopefully they are reading this and proceed very cautiously. The people we are dealing with are certainly professionals and should not be taken lightly.

Words don't do it justice, here is the proof.

envelope.jpg
Here is a piece of the lanyard. I'd know it anywhere.
Lanyardproofoflife.jpg

envelope.jpg Lanyardproofoflife.jpg

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Are those thin leather stamps?

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member