I dont have a clue what to get my gf

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

CEEEYE

AC Members
Jun 3, 2009
Any ladies care to tell me what they want that cost less than 2 grand?
Or any guys who spent 2 hundred and made it look good

debaric

AC Members
Feb 2, 2006
N.J.
www.myspace.com
I'll be a lady for the purpose of this post.

2 grand? I really hope this isnt a christmas present you are referring to because thats a lot of money. Although you may be loaded so who am I to say whats reasonable or not.

200 gets her a nice watch

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
It's not about money, it's about thoughtfulness. Get her something that shows that you know and care about what she's interested in/who she is...

The Zigman

Here fishy fishy fishy!!!
Oct 5, 2007
Near Chicago, Il.
www.uglymuggs.com
2 grand? Heck if I had 2 grand, i wouldnt have a GF!!
Bah ha ha!!

if you want to spend that much on her, get her several small gifts, like earrings, and a necklace, and maybe a nice ring..

or a nice used car...

or a trip to Vegas for the weekend.

CONDUCT

Be very afraid...
May 25, 2007
IOWA
My wife always loves messages. I get her couple hours worth and then few other things on the side.

rithunder916

AC Members
Jan 7, 2009
West Greenwich RI
Real Name
Michael
I myself like to do something special. usually something that i have put A lot of thought into. One year I spent 6 months collecting pictures from all her aunts and uncles and made a 10 minute video scrap book. It cost me all of 5 bucks, and is still a prized possession, even though i'm not longer with her.

I like to buy multiple smaller gifts that all mean something, not just a ring, but maybe something that represents the both of you. I've always found that If i can tie the gift into the relationship some how (jewelery is easy...think birthstones...) they come over really well, even thought i might not spend a fortune on them.

As mentioned before, most women feel that it's the thought that counts, so keep that in mind.

Mike

Reframer

AC Members
Feb 22, 2009
Minnesota
Yes, massage or salon certificates will always be accpeted. Especially paired with dark chocolates or a photo collage memory keepsake.

bettaobsession

AC Members
Jun 22, 2009
Everyone LOVES puppies!

CEEEYE

AC Members
Jun 3, 2009
there all good thanks .she says she wants nothing and my girl has few interest sadly and i wish i could have a puppy .im still practicing for when my land lord sees my 110 gallons in tanks. he always questions the water bill

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store