Kyryah's Tank Photo Thread

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
Hookstown/Georgetown area pennsylvania
love it,.. and i like how you hex tanks is in the brackish tank shot lol,.. its reflected in the glass,..lol

boy i read up on the mexican mollies geeh i didn't know they got 5-6 inches,.. wow thats larger than my clowns,..lol
are they pure mexican or just a mix do they have 16-18 rays on their fins or 14,.. thats how to tell which,..

kyryah

Getting my mojo back....
Feb 3, 2009
Michigan
tortnet.darchorizons.com
They are a mix, hence the bright colors, lol, but they get the size of the full mexicans, big babies :D

Kristina

kyryah

Getting my mojo back....
Feb 3, 2009
Michigan
tortnet.darchorizons.com

Kristina

BioHazard

Here and There
Mar 15, 2009
PA
I'm curious, Kry. How "friendly" are mollies? As in, do they recognize you? Can you hand feed them? I've been considering a swordtail or a molly, and I'd like a "friendly" fish.

kyryah

Getting my mojo back....
Feb 3, 2009
Michigan
tortnet.darchorizons.com
Thank you :)

Kristina

kyryah

Getting my mojo back....
Feb 3, 2009
Michigan
tortnet.darchorizons.com
I'm curious, Kry. How "friendly" are mollies? As in, do they recognize you? Can you hand feed them? I've been considering a swordtail or a molly, and I'd like a "friendly" fish.
Ha ha, they are VERY personable. Anytime I get anywhere near the tank, they are right at the front begging. Anytime I reach into the tank, I get tasted :D They will eat from my hands, they are active and beautiful and are actually some of my favorites. They are like little aquatic puppies, lol.

Kristina

BioHazard

Here and There
Mar 15, 2009
PA
Ha ha, they are VERY personable. Anytime I get anywhere near the tank, they are right at the front begging. Anytime I reach into the tank, I get tasted :D They will eat from my hands, they are active and beautiful and are actually some of my favorites. They are like little aquatic puppies, lol.

Kristina
Innnnnteresting. Do you know if swordtails are the same?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store