Mafia 106: Pokemafia

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
Sorry dawg. We thought we had you pegged as paps mate. Once that was settled I decided to challenge pap for fear of being hit either tonight or next nightfall

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using the MAN app!

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
Well now you know who I am. I'm ash. I can move freely and speak my thoughts while everyone knows I'm being truthful. So on the off chance I get hit by the new giovanni tonight I'll get my thoughts out there.

Coler: our investigator got hit last nightfall and you were the one we were checking so we didn't get the results. That said we thought you were innocent. You made a pretty strong comment about FF and I playing you like a fiddle if we were scum. That's a hard line to come back from. Even so I know you're a very good player so there's a possibility you and pap played me like a fiddle.

I rate you 80% innocent

FF: not been around much. I automatically place anyone that isn't around digging to help the town as scummy even though it's usually unrelated. That said, I think he had enough of a back and forth with pap to see him as innocent.
51% innocent

Metricli: all but non-existent in this game. Metric you should go look at some of the previous games for an idea of how to play. Time permitting there needs to be a lot more communication if the game is to move forward at all. I think that Coler is the one that suggested metric was being coached and I think he was right. Metric is where I'm pointing my finger right now. He hasn't played before, he's worried about giving something away (which he wouldn't be if he wasn't communicating with a team), and his comments seem oddly placed making a small point here and there.
40% innocent

I'm not going to vote til later but I'd like all your thoughts on this.

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
Also good call on my innocence earlier coler. I communicate exactly what I think uncensored and you saw that. Good catch. It took a couple games before people stopped being so suspicious of my extroverted communication in a mafia game (hell pap is still worried about it when I complimented him) but it only took you a couple days into one game.

Coler

AC Members
Jan 30, 2007
Neph - I do agree with the substance of what you say but for the purpose of this I'm going to start with an open mind on both. By the way GREAT hit on pappy - really solid play.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Well ****. So, now I'm basically stuck with either Coler as an evil or my hint was BS... Basically, everyone I thought was scum is either dead or proven to not be scum. Except Coler, and Coler seems to be on the good-teams innocent list.

Well played Neph. Well played indeed. Sorry to lose you Rich. Good riddance Jpappy Giovanni.

Going off of what others have pointed out in recent times, and considering that dawg was innocent, I'd have to say that Metri and/or Coler are the remaining evils. Of course, the only people left are myself, Neph (innocent), Coler, and Metri so... lol, this is gonna be interesting.

Piranha86

AC Members
Dec 26, 2009
Harford County Maryland
Real Name
Will
Hey guys,

Sorry I didn't realize this last night; I was really caught up studying for a test.

Game Over!!!! - Scum wins!!!

Roles:

Ash: Neph
Nurse Joy: Zaffy
Officer Jenny: Rich

Giovanni: JPap
Jessie: Metric
James: Coler

Adventurer: Allaboutfish
Adventurer: Dirtydawg10
Adventurer: Fishfriend1

Thanks so so much to everyone for playing. It was really great to have a game! (even if it lasted 2 nights)

Piranha86

AC Members
Dec 26, 2009
Harford County Maryland
Real Name
Will
By the way, guys, I think I need clear up the Delibird's gift business.

I did send that PM to FF, but it was intended to hint at JPap (carnivorous plant Pokemon; JPap grows CPs), but Delibird was coincidentally "drunk". It was kind of funny how FF ended up being right about the other 2 scum players even though the hint was not about them.

Good game everyone, and thanks again.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store