Mafia 107 - Tank of Terror!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
I'm starting to think that IF Ice is right about Plant being the GBR, that Rich would be a pretty good candidate for the convict.

My thoughts about the remaining players:

Rich confuses the heck out of me. After Ice voted Tank, Rich took a jab at Tank for stating twice that he was first to sign up for the game and insinuated that Tank was trying to make something out of Dawg's comments about Rich skimming the rules. Rich also stated that he had no doubt that Dawg was joking. Unless they are a team, how could he have no doubt unless he is claiming he knows Dawg so well from playing these games? Then he came out of left field and placed a vote on JP with no reason, then came back minutes before nightfall to first throw more words at Tank for his vote on Pir, changed his vote from Pappy to Neph with a minute or so to spare, then it seemed that realizing it wasn't Neph but me that voted for Tank, he recanted his vote for TANK, which he didn't make and voted me, though he had also stated suspicion of Tank for the wasted vote. I have not played much with Rich, I don't know his style and if this is how he'd act as an evil. To me, possible convict as he was all over the place before nightfall and maybe something slipped.
I cut out the rest of the post for length, but Rich is the only one Plant lists as possibly being the convict. That being said it's still does not seem like Plant is all that convinced either way. Given Rich's blunders before/during nightfall last night this may have just been an insurance post in case Rich were to end up on the block.

A list so soon into the game,wow. I hardly have any thought on anyone and you spell out thoughts on all of us?

Well I'm 75% sure I won't be around tomorrow for a noon nightfall so I'm placing my vote now just in case I don't get on in the AM either.

I can't quite put my finger on it but when I see Plants posts I see German gibberish.

I think Neph is probably a pen pal of hers. Neph do you prefer orange jumpsuits or old school pin and stripes?

I'm more sure of Plants thick accent though....

I vote to lynch Plantling
Here is Ice's post naming Plant and Neph as scum.

I vote to lynch Neph. I think they where missing yesterday and a likely candidate to not send in a kill.
Shortly later Rich jumps in on Neph, possibly trying to focus attention there rather than on Plant who Ice had just called out.

Hmm, you don't like what I said about your boss, the convict? Makes sense that you would try to frame me to be the GBR. You were the first to catch all Rich's blunders, weren't you? Were you two too busy fussing in your chatroom to put in a hit or was it on purpose? You wanted him to move his vote but he was so flustered he gave the wrong reason for the wrong name? I'm Asian btw. And we like catfish a lot. I don't know what you are but I'm pretty sure about your boss.

I vote to lynch Rich

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Here Plant suddenly decides that Rich is in fact the convict and implies that Ice is his teammate. In addition to this being a huge leap of faith, what doesn't make sense to me is that if Ice and Rich are a team, and Rich is the "boss" (convict) that means Ice would have to be GBR. I don't understand why Plant would then tell Ice "I don't know what you are but I'm pretty sure about your boss." Plant definitely seems flustered.

Now I understand why Plant got so defensive over being called out by an exact role, especially if Ice is telling the truth, but I found it odd that instead of Plant going after Ice, she went after Rich by trying to connect the two. I had already voted Rich so Plant's vote on her hypothetical teammate would have been risky given the low amount of voters left, but it is possible that they suspected Ice's claim would have gotten more attention than it has and more votes would end up on Plant. In that case, a vote on Rich by Plant would have been well placed and could have taken attention away from Rich should Plant flip as GBR. It's also interesting to note that Rich's late N1 switch was supposed to be on Plant and would have been a nice distancing vote had he made the right vote in the first place.

I'm certainly mulling this idea over but I still do not trust Ice enough to blindly follow him onto Plant just yet.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
You just now caught FF's post? Too busy discussing strategy in the chat room?

No, I was just letting everyone know I was leaving and would be back later. Nice scum move though.

Some things worry me.

I think that is a bit if a stretch to think that the more unbelievable theories are from clueless townies because I've seen outrageous things come from all sides of this game. That worries me.

You kept saying 'we' and it wasn't very notable until you mentioned the town and what the town wants as if you're a separate entity. Makes me connect the dots that 'we' isn't the people voting with you (or maybe one is) and 'we' is a separate chat room that is trying to sway the 'town'.

Just seems a little off to me.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using the MAN app!
I believe you do protest to much. I'm trying to pull votes from you to Plant and only said I'd vote you if the town decided to vote you. I believe there is a good possibility you are the convict and with each worrisome post and defense of Plant pushed the thought more and more to the front. I'd much rather take out the Convict as it saves me for the day,unless the Pleco protects me. I'm just more sure of Plant.

Jpap I'm not asking you to blindly follow me, nor am I asking the town either. If you guys think Neph needs to go I will follow. I just don't think we need to put Rich or Dawg nor yourself in harms way. Look at their posts after I called out Plant as GBR.

If you guys want to make it me vs Plant I'm fine with that. Just make sure if you are innocent that you vote me

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Those are good points about Rich. I could see him possibly being the Convict now I just don't feel like he is after reading Nephs posts today.

Like I said, I'm not sure about the Convict. I'm most positive about the GBR and would rather we vote there.

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
No, I was just letting everyone know I was leaving and would be back later. Nice scum move though.

I believe you do protest to much. I'm trying to pull votes from you to Plant and only said I'd vote you if the town decided to vote you. I believe there is a good possibility you are the convict and with each worrisome post and defense of Plant pushed the thought more and more to the front. I'd much rather take out the Convict as it saves me for the day,unless the Pleco protects me. I'm just more sure of Plant.

Jpap I'm not asking you to blindly follow me, nor am I asking the town either. If you guys think Neph needs to go I will follow. I just don't think we need to put Rich or Dawg nor yourself in harms way. Look at their posts after I called out Plant as GBR.

If you guys want to make it me vs Plant I'm fine with that. Just make sure if you are innocent that you vote me
Those are good points about Rich. I could see him possibly being the Convict now I just don't feel like he is after reading Nephs posts today.

Like I said, I'm not sure about the Convict. I'm most positive about the GBR and would rather we vote there.
I guess I could see the Neph connection too.

I'm just not sure if I believe you or not. On one hand, with the numbers so close I could see someone coming out and naming scum as soon as they get anything concrete. But the problem is that the scum could do the same to ensure an innocent gets lynched and at the same time draw away the protection so the hit goes through.

The one thing you have going for you is that Plant's rebuttal was directed towards Rich. I do not understand how she can be so sure of Rich when you were the one saying she is the GBR. If that isn't true, Plant should be darn near 100% that you are scum.

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
Taking out plant would take out a townie and ensure a win for the evils tonight. Now that you know your plan at framing whoever isn't around at nightfall isn't full-proof you will not stay your hit tonight.

Plant, what does this bold sentence said to Ice mean?

Sorry not used to this ap for my iPhone and my PC was acting up. I didn't know Rich's gameplay so well and his odd behavior made me wonder if he was hiding something.

Lynching ANY townee will ensure a win for the evils. I urge all you Townes to consider following my vote or it will be game over.

Why are you wanting people to follow you on to Rich? You haven't shown anything to say that he is scum and have said more than once now that you aren't very sure of his game play. I don't get how Ice naming you GBR makes you more sure of Rich being scum than Ice.

plantling

One bulwet left!
Feb 10, 2007
South Carolina
Sorry, finally got pc working alright again. Hate posting on my iphone, get quotes and bolding messed up.

Hmm, you don't like what I said about your boss, the convict? Makes sense that you would try to frame me to be the GBR. You were the first to catch all Rich's blunders, weren't you? Were you two too busy fussing in your chatroom to put in a hit or was it on purpose? You wanted him to move his vote but he was so flustered he gave the wrong reason for the wrong name? I'm Asian btw. And we like catfish a lot. I don't know what you are but I'm pretty sure about your boss.

I vote to lynch Rich

I guess I could see the Neph connection too.

I'm just not sure if I believe you or not. On one hand, with the numbers so close I could see someone coming out and naming scum as soon as they get anything concrete. But the problem is that the scum could do the same to ensure an innocent gets lynched and at the same time draw away the protection so the hit goes through.

The one thing you have going for you is that Plant's rebuttal was directed towards Rich. I do not understand how she can be so sure of Rich when you were the one saying she is the GBR. If that isn't true, Plant should be darn near 100% that you are scum.
In my above quote I thought I was clear about my role. My comment was meant towards Ice in that I know he investigated me, and although I didn't investigate him , I investigated his boss, instead, so it was more a dumb play on words as he'd made some similar comment earlier.

Rich is the convict.
Ice therfore is the GBR.

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
Plant, if that is the case why did you say this earlier? Seems to me that if Ice was making a false RC, and you already knew Rich was the convict, you should have been pretty sure what Ice's role was from the moment he said you were the GBR.

I vote to lynch Rich

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store