Mafia #20 Sign Up....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Blueiz

THE TypoQUEEN
Sep 5, 2005
NC
Maybe we should run a simple one, possibly two mafia teams and the townies since it is so close to the holidays, and after the holidays do one thats a bit more invovled..

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
Maybe we should run a simple one, possibly two mafia teams and the townies since it is so close to the holidays, and after the holidays do one thats a bit more invovled..
I agree. I liked having the Old and New Mafia thing.

I would like to keep this one simple, I think a lot of us are real busy. I know I am.

Oh and Beth, http://www.get.a.life.com

:grinyes:

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
Thats fine with me.. But I think the next couple are spoken for as of this point. But I can take whatever is up after them.

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND

wesleydnunder

Discus Addict
Dec 11, 2005
Gulf Coast Texas
Real Name
Mark
I had a blast playing my first game, even though it took a while to get my feet under me. Alas, I'll be missing out on any more until after new year. Too much going on between now and then. I do look forward to playing after the holidays.

Mark

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Well, I was thinking of setting the next one out..due to some RL issues. Now that the sign up is here though I'm finding it hard NOT so say I'm in. If you guy's think you can deal with me, I may get a little crazy at times, really I have alot on my plate right now, not sure. How about I am a maybe, if there are not enough players signed up I will play, if there are I'll sit this one out.

I'm in "pending"

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
OMG if LadyG can take a holiday break from the game... The world has come to an end :D

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
I'm in depending on who else plays and the game set up.
Well, I was thinking of setting the next one out..due to some RL issues. Now that the sign up is here though I'm finding it hard NOT so say I'm in. If you guy's think you can deal with me, I may get a little crazy at times, really I have alot on my plate right now, not sure. How about I am a maybe, if there are not enough players signed up I will play, if there are I'll sit this one out.

I'm in "pending"

If you don't play who will be evil?! ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store