Mafia #20 Sign Up....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Count me in also.....I have been jonesing for the last almost 2 months....

but now I do have time......
OH, I have to play now!!! I've missed you Meems!!! But we'll have to get rid of JL right off, he took over your eclair shop!!

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
Count me in also.....I have been jonesing for the last almost 2 months....

but now I do have time......
OH, I have to play now!!! I've missed you Meems!!! But we'll have to get rid of JL right off, he took over your eclair shop!!
As long as mee-mee is no longer drinking thunderbird in the backroom or having strange male visitors, I will hire her to work at the Pastry Shop that the foreclosed on. Besides not drinking at work, she has to promise to serve poutine.

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
As long as mee-mee is no longer drinking thunderbird in the backroom or having strange male visitors, I will hire her to work at the Pastry Shop that the foreclosed on. Besides not drinking at work, she has to promise to serve poutine.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
I will be a low poster. If it makes the game lame, I will back out. I can't spend lots and lots of time on the web site. I will be able to be online in spurts.

It is the best I can offer. Besides the first game, I have only sat out one (and missed it) and then I was a UD once (and only once).

Besides being a low poster, I am also odd and a wierdo. I would think these things bring something to the game.

What if I promise to be innocent, even if I am mafia.

Give a newb a chance!

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
I will be a low poster. If it makes the game lame, I will back out. I can't spend lots and lots of time on the web site. I will be able to be online in spurts.

It is the best I can offer. Besides the first game, I have only sat out one (and missed it) and then I was a UD once (and only once).

Besides being a low poster, I am also odd and a wierdo. I would think these things bring something to the game.

Give a newb a chance!
It'd be better if you promise to be mafia and flip on your buddies! :grinyes:

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice

Give a newb a chance!
I don't really have a problem with low posters like you as if you're innocent you at least post with info and thoughts.

Its the others that do nothing except vote or post nonsense.

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Just so everyone knows, I will most likely be a low poster too, I have to much going on to be on as much as usual.

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
Oh yeah... I'll also be a low poster as usual.

wesleydnunder

Discus Addict
Dec 11, 2005
Gulf Coast Texas
Real Name
Mark
I don't really have a problem with low posters like you as if you're innocent you at least post with info and thoughts.

Its the others that do nothing except vote or post nonsense.
Surely you don't mean me, Ice?

heh heh

Mark

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Surely you don't mean me, Ice?

heh heh

Mark
Nah Mark, you did good for your 1st game. Though in future games I would expect more posting from you.

The point is that if we all just posted votes and no real info we could do a game in one night. Just keep voting until a team wins.

The other point is that I don't understand how anyone can play and not post, I don't see the fun in it. Its like being on a team and riding the bench. Part of the reason I like the game is the posting aspect and getting mafia to slip up or fooling the townies into lynching their own. If you're not posting then you're doing neither. If you're doing neither you aren't really playing are you.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store